#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Home.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow!! 11:11. May 22, 2022. (11/22, 11/22)

Today is Also A VK Day (22/11 = 11/22)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

VK from TS:

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Looked to it since I was a kid, Always my fav constellation , Seem to hone into it immedietly at night, looking up always felt more like home or belonging, hard to explain. Always been a night sky watcher, used to lay on my roof. Seen some "Interesting things"

When I was younger we were camping at the lake. No city lights glaring against the sky at night so the stars were very bright and we would see space probes going across the sky, at least that's what we thought they were they were going way too fast for jets and way too high up there with no flashing lights just a steady light reflecting back as it flew overhead in space.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it