Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Home

at Betelgeuse are our ancestors says a Mayan legend?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Inner Orion Spur
You are here

Orion always was my favorite song, is this our home too, or just your's?

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Is that where love lives?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

This is what I see...Holy smokes.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

M42 zoomed in looks like a red panda

2 images

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I’m hoping i see 42 all the time becuase i share the same home as you at M42 … or i could just be as crazy as everyone has told me i was my whole life…

VERY different conversation going on about this on TS right now. I don't think TRUTH is quite ready for the truth lol

Good ./tests I guess!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Cain was genetically modified with malevolent beings' gene after
taking away what makes us human.

Gene Decode explains the difference between
" mankind" from humanity. :

https://youtu.be/c1jSp-fWlj8

Gene Decode Taino Alien Disclosure Haiti GALACTIC TALK - YouTube

Gene Decode Taino Alien Disclosure Haiti GALACTIC TALK.With Gene Decode, we are covering the Haiti's president assassination. Gene Decode gives a disclosure ...

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK the song grows on you ...lol but the video is worth watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

SHADILAY - P.E.P.E. (the original!) - live from the 1986, on the Italian television - YouTube

The true P.E.P.E. sings SHADILAY on the Italian television in 1986!https://www.facebook.com/pepe.shadilay.official/SHADILAY (Italian version): https://itun.e...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🤯🌌😎

I can honestly that I look forward to it's disappearing seasonally , as a sign that spring has truly sprung.

Wow!! 11:11. May 22, 2022. (11/22, 11/22)

Today is Also A VK Day (22/11 = 11/22)

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

@VincentKennedy there is a CIA project called Orion that inoculates the desire for people to open fire on schoolyards!

This is chapter 12 page 225 of the book called The Secret Government by William Coopers Behold a Pale Horse.

mind blown!!!

(3) Show this thread

The seat of creation - M42

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i see 42 ALL the time!

(2) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Hi Sweet D

(1) Show this thread