#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

Only people mentioned by @Plasssticman in this post can reply

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

The Rife Freqs alone back in his time were far more effective more quickly because people's bodies were not so compromised. Now, a grown adult has been compromised by 12 plus childhood vaccinations, GMO foods, synthetic bath and body products, synthetic medications, chemtrails, EMF radiation, mercury in fish, I could go on.

They will help however, in today's world, if you want fast results, I would also take on a detox cleanse, AND look to reduce EMF exposure AND, address stress and any mental/emotional blocks that may be in play. Start with looking at who is sucking up your negative attention.

Spooky 2 is worth playing. I have gotten great results and sometimes very fast. Once on my way to the chiropractor ( my neck was really locked for days), I remembered I had a phone ap and thought to put the freq for inflammation on the drive over. Within 5 minutes it just popped and so I canceled and went home.😀

New issues clear quicker than ones you've had for a long time.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Understood.

Unfortunately for me my health problems began upon being born, and now have multiple major issues. I was told to go on full disability in 2004. Instead I went into business for myself.

I had a bad reaction to MMR in 5th grade. Was found passed out on a lunch table in a flop sweat. No idea how long I'd been there.

I have nerve damage from a bad injury. I wonder of the nerve damage is interfering with proper absorption of the frequencies. I did a diatomaceous earth cleanse last year, very helpful.

I don't take prescriptions but regularly take ibu for inflammation.

I take supplements but cannot tell if working. I can only say that the high amount of Vit C has a positive effect because when I stop things start going very wrong within 48-72 hours.

An H2O2 full body cleanse cleared up some superficial probs and it seems like it gave me more energy to fight the real probs. (my hair turned orange, I told people I identified as Trump's checkbook ;)

There is m

(1) Show this thread

the diseased human isnt fixed just by a machine or a remedy ,its neccesary to look at many parts of the whole . what is your diet like when did u last give your body a detox are you spiritually awakened .like a car we need new engine oil /parts ie correct food and suppliments and most of all the knowledge that we have the ability to heal our selves if we care to take this journey . seek the aid of those who understand these things already ....good luck and best wishes x

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response judi jones to her Publication

Carnivore. If I don't eat meat at least once per day I basically turn into an asshole. Even a soup with meat for lunch will have me hangry in less than three hours.

The different detox's give me such bad headaches I almost don't function. So far the most effective detox has been diatomaceous earth.

I am positive that when I sleep, and I sleep quite well, that go into some other dimension into battle. I have woken up in so much pain that there have been times that I think I should record video to make sure I am not leaving the house and getting into some manner of trouble. The only benchmark that it is spiritual battle is that I have not found my shoes dirtier than before I went to bed, nor have I found any physical or legal evidence of human interactions outside my known consciousnesses.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

chlorine dioxide has helped my sinuses along with Flonase.
Flonase actually helped great after the first 2 weeks. then later I found chlorine dioxide and now I sometimes forget to use my Flonase.