#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I've been trying this out but I have multiple probs and can't tell if working...

https://www.rifetherapies.com/rife-frequencies/

The Rife Freqs alone back in his time were far more effective more quickly because people's bodies were not so compromised. Now, a grown adult has been compromised by 12 plus childhood vaccinations, GMO foods, synthetic bath and body products, synthetic medications, chemtrails, EMF radiation, mercury in fish, I could go on.

They will help however, in today's world, if you want fast results, I would also take on a detox cleanse, AND look to reduce EMF exposure AND, address stress and any mental/emotional blocks that may be in play. Start with looking at who is sucking up your negative attention.

Spooky 2 is worth playing. I have gotten great results and sometimes very fast. Once on my way to the chiropractor ( my neck was really locked for days), I remembered I had a phone ap and thought to put the freq for inflammation on the drive over. Within 5 minutes it just popped and so I canceled and went home.😀

New issues clear quicker than ones you've had for a long time.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Understood.

Unfortunately for me my health problems began upon being born, and now have multiple major issues. I was told to go on full disability in 2004. Instead I went into business for myself.

I had a bad reaction to MMR in 5th grade. Was found passed out on a lunch table in a flop sweat. No idea how long I'd been there.

I have nerve damage from a bad injury. I wonder of the nerve damage is interfering with proper absorption of the frequencies. I did a diatomaceous earth cleanse last year, very helpful.

I don't take prescriptions but regularly take ibu for inflammation.

I take supplements but cannot tell if working. I can only say that the high amount of Vit C has a positive effect because when I stop things start going very wrong within 48-72 hours.

An H2O2 full body cleanse cleared up some superficial probs and it seems like it gave me more energy to fight the real probs. (my hair turned orange, I told people I identified as Trump's checkbook ;)

There is m

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

I'm not an authorized Medical Medium. I am being shown things.
Anger from genetic memory was stored in your liver, setting the field for the reaction. Lucky you, it's not yours- Easier to clear.
Youtube has a lot of videos for clearing stored anger. It's beautiful when it's genetic memory-related because all the souls get to move on when we clear their crap here in the physical.

This is why the ancients had Shamans; they can facilitate this work and we need them back.

Anyway, your body is stuck in its patterns that do not correct permanently until you clear this.

Liver- Anger- Ancestors bestowed unto you. I have a feeling, you will intuitively understand and spin this around positively and quickly for yourself now knowing this. It feels 100% emotional energy stuck interference/distortion field to me. This may be a nice start-Heal the Ancestors-heal yourself! You got this!

Let Go of Resentment & Anger (432 Hz) : Heal Anxiety, Guilt, Bitterness - Reprogram Your Mind - YouTube

Let Go of Resentment & Anger (432 Hz) : Heal Anxiety, Guilt, Bitterness - Reprogram Your Mind ➤ Theta Binaural Beats #GV904 by Good Vibes - Binaural Beats - ...

(1) Show this thread