#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I've been trying this out but I have multiple probs and can't tell if working...

https://www.rifetherapies.com/rife-frequencies/

the diseased human isnt fixed just by a machine or a remedy ,its neccesary to look at many parts of the whole . what is your diet like when did u last give your body a detox are you spiritually awakened .like a car we need new engine oil /parts ie correct food and suppliments and most of all the knowledge that we have the ability to heal our selves if we care to take this journey . seek the aid of those who understand these things already ....good luck and best wishes x

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @justj88 in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response judi jones to her Publication

Carnivore. If I don't eat meat at least once per day I basically turn into an asshole. Even a soup with meat for lunch will have me hangry in less than three hours.

The different detox's give me such bad headaches I almost don't function. So far the most effective detox has been diatomaceous earth.

I am positive that when I sleep, and I sleep quite well, that go into some other dimension into battle. I have woken up in so much pain that there have been times that I think I should record video to make sure I am not leaving the house and getting into some manner of trouble. The only benchmark that it is spiritual battle is that I have not found my shoes dirtier than before I went to bed, nor have I found any physical or legal evidence of human interactions outside my known consciousnesses.