#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I've been trying this out but I have multiple probs and can't tell if working...

https://www.rifetherapies.com/rife-frequencies/

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

the diseased human isnt fixed just by a machine or a remedy ,its neccesary to look at many parts of the whole . what is your diet like when did u last give your body a detox are you spiritually awakened .like a car we need new engine oil /parts ie correct food and suppliments and most of all the knowledge that we have the ability to heal our selves if we care to take this journey . seek the aid of those who understand these things already ....good luck and best wishes x

Carnivore. If I don't eat meat at least once per day I basically turn into an asshole. Even a soup with meat for lunch will have me hangry in less than three hours.

The different detox's give me such bad headaches I almost don't function. So far the most effective detox has been diatomaceous earth.

I am positive that when I sleep, and I sleep quite well, that go into some other dimension into battle. I have woken up in so much pain that there have been times that I think I should record video to make sure I am not leaving the house and getting into some manner of trouble. The only benchmark that it is spiritual battle is that I have not found my shoes dirtier than before I went to bed, nor have I found any physical or legal evidence of human interactions outside my known consciousnesses.

In response judi jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Plasssticman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Plassstic Man, click on at the bottom under it