#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Dr Rife (his machine): 1930

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Try explaining this to an Oncologist….. it’s criminal what the AMA
(Rockefeller’s) have gotten away with by erasing history, medical cures, doing nothing but killing, torturing, and maiming people. I went through a horrible time with stage 3 uterine cancer, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. The fooking Oncologist made you wear a mask for 5 hour sessions during the 2020/2021 Plandemic😱
The chemotherapy had mustard gas in it! Made to breath it back in, these evildoers need to be held accountable for their part in this 👿
Godspeed 🙏🏼

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

My dog got an aggressive and deadly cancer called hemangiosarcoma from an allergy injection (chronic ear infections from allergies). Massive tumor only on his shoulder, not throughout his body.

I attacked the evil with all the therapies i have learned about since waking up: chlorine dioxide with DMSO, fenbendazole, medicinal mushrooms, chinese herbs. Had tumor removed surgically but it came back.

Last month i purchased the GB-4000 frequency generator, the M.O.P.A. (to create the carrier radio frequencies that allow for using Dr. Rife’s frequencies) and the plasma tube.

We also started hyperbarics last week. i can’t believe i found an inexpensive hyperbaric chamber for animals, thank you God.

Still trying to nail down the best frequencies for his cancer, but i WILL TELL YOU THAT HIS CHRONIC EAR INFECTIONS CLEARED UP AFTER TWO RIFE FREQUENCY TREATMENTS. Definitely something to the Rife.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication

My prayers for your fur baby, I commend you for your determination. He is blessed 🙏🏼❤️💥I wish you both a healthy journey 🐶🐾❤️
My dachshund of 16 years crossed the rainbow bridge in January, not a day goes by that my heart hurts, I miss her so much, I keep thanking God for lending her to me for 16 beautiful years🐾🐶❤️

(1) Show this thread

Rief invented a pulse frequency machine and cured cancer back in the 50's, then put in prison.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I had cancer in my liver right in the middle They used something to explode it I think it was vibration not sure.

17 minute ? Q

17 is also a powerful B vitamin.
Vitamin B-17 kills cancer, it comes naturally in seeds. that is why they make everything seedless now so Cancer grows.

In response James Dean to his Publication

We have been using Apricot kernals

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🎯

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They kill us on purpose

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

There’s a company that even uses frequencies to make its wine. They actually invite bands to play inhouse with wine barrels.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Knew about this but was great seeing/going through the process. Thanks for sharing Mary.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Check out Sinus Draining by Sapien Medicine on Youtube!

https://youtu.be/8xkYneMlxxc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I've been trying this out but I have multiple probs and can't tell if working...

https://www.rifetherapies.com/rife-frequencies/

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

the diseased human isnt fixed just by a machine or a remedy ,its neccesary to look at many parts of the whole . what is your diet like when did u last give your body a detox are you spiritually awakened .like a car we need new engine oil /parts ie correct food and suppliments and most of all the knowledge that we have the ability to heal our selves if we care to take this journey . seek the aid of those who understand these things already ....good luck and best wishes x

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

The Rife Freqs alone back in his time were far more effective more quickly because people's bodies were not so compromised. Now, a grown adult has been compromised by 12 plus childhood vaccinations, GMO foods, synthetic bath and body products, synthetic medications, chemtrails, EMF radiation, mercury in fish, I could go on.

They will help however, in today's world, if you want fast results, I would also take on a detox cleanse, AND look to reduce EMF exposure AND, address stress and any mental/emotional blocks that may be in play. Start with looking at who is sucking up your negative attention.

Spooky 2 is worth playing. I have gotten great results and sometimes very fast. Once on my way to the chiropractor ( my neck was really locked for days), I remembered I had a phone ap and thought to put the freq for inflammation on the drive over. Within 5 minutes it just popped and so I canceled and went home.😀

New issues clear quicker than ones you've had for a long time.

(3) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I have a frequency generator (told you, nerd at heart). I really meed to use it more, it’s time consuming.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Oh boy- last night I bought an EMF reader now I just ordered a vibe generator. This whole Q thing better be real or I am fooked.😀

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Timely vibes on this one@vincentkennedy