#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I've been trying this out but I have multiple probs and can't tell if working...

https://www.rifetherapies.com/rife-frequencies/

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

The Rife Freqs alone back in his time were far more effective more quickly because people's bodies were not so compromised. Now, a grown adult has been compromised by 12 plus childhood vaccinations, GMO foods, synthetic bath and body products, synthetic medications, chemtrails, EMF radiation, mercury in fish, I could go on.

They will help however, in today's world, if you want fast results, I would also take on a detox cleanse, AND look to reduce EMF exposure AND, address stress and any mental/emotional blocks that may be in play. Start with looking at who is sucking up your negative attention.

Spooky 2 is worth playing. I have gotten great results and sometimes very fast. Once on my way to the chiropractor ( my neck was really locked for days), I remembered I had a phone ap and thought to put the freq for inflammation on the drive over. Within 5 minutes it just popped and so I canceled and went home.😀

New issues clear quicker than ones you've had for a long time.

Understood.

Unfortunately for me my health problems began upon being born, and now have multiple major issues. I was told to go on full disability in 2004. Instead I went into business for myself.

I had a bad reaction to MMR in 5th grade. Was found passed out on a lunch table in a flop sweat. No idea how long I'd been there.

I have nerve damage from a bad injury. I wonder of the nerve damage is interfering with proper absorption of the frequencies. I did a diatomaceous earth cleanse last year, very helpful.

I don't take prescriptions but regularly take ibu for inflammation.

I take supplements but cannot tell if working. I can only say that the high amount of Vit C has a positive effect because when I stop things start going very wrong within 48-72 hours.

An H2O2 full body cleanse cleared up some superficial probs and it seems like it gave me more energy to fight the real probs. (my hair turned orange, I told people I identified as Trump's checkbook ;)

There is m

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Plasssticman in this post can reply

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

I'm not an authorized Medical Medium. I am being shown things.
Anger from genetic memory was stored in your liver, setting the field for the reaction. Lucky you, it's not yours- Easier to clear.
Youtube has a lot of videos for clearing stored anger. It's beautiful when it's genetic memory-related because all the souls get to move on when we clear their crap here in the physical.

This is why the ancients had Shamans; they can facilitate this work and we need them back.

Anyway, your body is stuck in its patterns that do not correct permanently until you clear this.

Liver- Anger- Ancestors bestowed unto you. I have a feeling, you will intuitively understand and spin this around positively and quickly for yourself now knowing this. It feels 100% emotional energy stuck interference/distortion field to me. This may be a nice start-Heal the Ancestors-heal yourself! You got this!

Let Go of Resentment & Anger (432 Hz) : Heal Anxiety, Guilt, Bitterness - Reprogram Your Mind - YouTube

Let Go of Resentment & Anger (432 Hz) : Heal Anxiety, Guilt, Bitterness - Reprogram Your Mind ➤ Theta Binaural Beats #GV904 by Good Vibes - Binaural Beats - ...