#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

I have a frequency generator (told you, nerd at heart). I really meed to use it more, it’s time consuming.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Oh boy- last night I bought an EMF reader now I just ordered a vibe generator. This whole Q thing better be real or I am fooked.😀

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

We have a frequency generator. You have to wet the foot and hand pads to use it. It has codes for every ailment. You can run several at once. They can take a while. I definitely could use it more oftem.

(1) Show this thread