On Tuesday April 12, 2022, I had to put to sleep my beloved cat Squirrel. He was one of the greatest, talkative and funniest cats I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was about 13 years old when he passed. Not a long life as far as cats go but then his fire burnt bright.

He will be much missed. R.I.P Squirrel.

(2 images)

Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response John Atkison to his Publication

I am so sorry, John! Squirrel looks like a precious kitty. We love our furbabies. It hurts so much when they leave us. May the light of the Holy Spirit surround you and give you comfort.

The kitty in my profile picture is Meeka. Meeka means twinkle in Latin, which is why I have the name Meeka Stella, Twinkle Star. My real name is Mary. I have had many kitties. I still do. Meeka was a precious treasure. For the last few years of her life, she slept in the crook of my arm at night. We found her when she was 3 weeks old, and we had to bottle feed her. I look forward to seeing her when I, too, cross Rainbow Bridge.

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Thank you. The reality of Squirrel being gone really hit me this weekend, I was so depressed.

Life must go on though. Squirrel will not be waiting for me at the Heavenly end of the Rainbow bridge, he'll be on the bridge when he hears I'm coming home.

(1) Show this thread

Soo sorry, Squirrel was a beautiful cat. Looks like he lived a wonderful life!
R.I.P.🙏🏽💗⭐️

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Thank you.

This past weekend was tough for me. It's been depressing not having him around anymore. The realization of how special he was is starting to sink in.

I'll be OK, but it will take some time to heal from his passing.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😢💔💟

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

Your story really stuck with me today. I even left work early just to hang out with Moose. So I opened photoshop and tinkered around. They say dogs are a mans best friend but I've never had a friend like Moose, so I know it ain't easy for you. Not that I have anything against dogs. Cherish the little one you still have. But I doubt I need to tell you that.

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

Thank you so very much.

I went looking for a picture of one my other cats who has since long departed and came across this video of Squirrel. I estimate he was about 6 months old at the time I shot this video. Enjoy.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

so sorry for your loss.
please take comfort in knowing that Squirrel completed his mission with you and your family and that he knows just how much you love him. also rejoice with the hope that your souls will join again in the future.

so sorry for your loss! what a beautiful little guy!

In response I’m no one to her Publication

He was one special cat.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

RIP, Catnip filled streets.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Catnip, ah yes. I used to be able grow catnip in my yard but Squirrel and other cats I've had gobbled up the young plants in no time.

Squirrel now has enough catnip to keep him satiated for a eternity.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

RIP official blanket warmer

Putting down a pet is one of the hardest thing to do in life IMO. So sorry for your loss.

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

My heart goes out to you. I too have been there too many times that I care to remember. ❤️

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

Thank you.

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

Thank you.

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

So sorry for your loss :(
🙏🙏🙏Praying for You🙏🙏🙏

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Sorry for your loss. I still miss mine.

Had a black beauty just like him, named Merlini ... the day I had to put him down was so tough, I am so sorry for your loss, eventually you will only focus on the joys and interactions the two of you shared ... they are remarkable critters. Take care.

Thank you. Merlini, love that name.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏 so sorry for your loss.

FJB .......Trump is my President

So sorry for your loss ! They become family .

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. Sending energy and good thoughts your way.

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

im so sorry for your loss 🙏🏼

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

im so sorry for your loss 🙏🏼

I want to thank everyone who has commented on the passing of Squirrel. He was a great cat and will be missed.

I'm not without a benevolent master however. I have this beautiful and unusual grey cat, Duende. His face is what you see in my profile picture. From what I can determine, based on shape of head and those big ears, he has a significant amount of Singapura breed in him. If I decide to get another cat, I'll be looking into this breed.

So, meet the new master of my house. He is quite the handsome cat now but was a bit of an ugly duckling when a kitten. His yawn is, well, you got to see the picture in the images posted below. I've included a picture of a Singapura along with those of Duende (and Squirrel).

(4 images)

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

What a beautiful baby! My heart goes out to you. I have been there many times before and it is never an easy task. Our sweet boy passed in 2012 at 17 years old, then in 2019, 2 bonded brothers found us and made us their "forever home". I guess it was time to open our hearts once more!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Thank you. Like you, I've had to put down my share of beloved pets and agree it's never an easy task.

Glad you have two more wonderful benevolent masters to keep you company. I suspect Squirrel is already working on sending a replacement to keep me and my other cat Duende company (he's the guy whose face you see in my profile picture).

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

So sorry John. It’s awful to lose them.
20 yr old Julie left us last summer - the loss is heavy but I can say that the love between you remains. You will always feel it. 🌸

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Squirrel was greeted on the other side by our beloved Lucy, Hershey, Moo Moo and Pirate! All great cats we acquired when no one else wanted them. The pain is real now and will transform to happy memories in time. Blessings

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

I'm sorry for your loss. He's the spitting image of my cat Moose and I've been dreading the inevitable day I'll have to say goodbye. I can't imagine any of it is easy.

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

Moose, what a great name for a cat. Love and cherish him while he's here. And I agree it's never easy saying goodbye.

(1) Show this thread

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

I'm sorry about you going through this and no longer having the physical presence of your cute cat Squirrel with you. My prayer and hope is healing and peace in your heart, knowing Squirrel is being great and playing in a really awesome place. Ready to greet and show you around when the time comes. I'm sure he enjoyed his time with you, being loved and thankful for the care and home you gave him during his time here. My heart goes out to you :)

In response Miko Hilo to her Publication

Thank you. Squirrel was quite the talkative cat. He could communicate what he wanted by slight variations in his meow and other sounds he made. I'm sure he's talking up a storm in heaven right now.

I know he'll be there to greet me and give me the grand tour of Heaven when it's my time to leave the Earth plane. I suspect it will be quite the tour and I'll be looking forward to it.

(1) Show this thread

He was quite the handsome boy. I am so sorry for your loss!!!😪