#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

On Tuesday April 12, 2022, I had to put to sleep my beloved cat Squirrel. He was one of the greatest, talkative and funniest cats I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was about 13 years old when he passed. Not a long life as far as cats go but then his fire burnt bright.

He will be much missed. R.I.P Squirrel.

(2 images)

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

In response John Atkison to his Publication

I'm sorry about you going through this and no longer having the physical presence of your cute cat Squirrel with you. My prayer and hope is healing and peace in your heart, knowing Squirrel is being great and playing in a really awesome place. Ready to greet and show you around when the time comes. I'm sure he enjoyed his time with you, being loved and thankful for the care and home you gave him during his time here. My heart goes out to you :)

Thank you. Squirrel was quite the talkative cat. He could communicate what he wanted by slight variations in his meow and other sounds he made. I'm sure he's talking up a storm in heaven right now.

I know he'll be there to greet me and give me the grand tour of Heaven when it's my time to leave the Earth plane. I suspect it will be quite the tour and I'll be looking forward to it.

In response Miko Hilo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

In response John Atkison to his Publication

:)...My cat Silver is there. Along with two dog nephews and niece. It's funny Squirrel was such a talker. It's so interesting how we have relationships and communicate with a completely different species. Heart/spirit/love talk. Wishing you, and all who love and miss Squirrel, much love and good things to come your way through this time.