#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

On Tuesday April 12, 2022, I had to put to sleep my beloved cat Squirrel. He was one of the greatest, talkative and funniest cats I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was about 13 years old when he passed. Not a long life as far as cats go but then his fire burnt bright.

He will be much missed. R.I.P Squirrel.

(2 images)

Your story really stuck with me today. I even left work early just to hang out with Moose. So I opened photoshop and tinkered around. They say dogs are a mans best friend but I've never had a friend like Moose, so I know it ain't easy for you. Not that I have anything against dogs. Cherish the little one you still have. But I doubt I need to tell you that.

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jiggitron in this post can reply

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

Thank you so very much.

I went looking for a picture of one my other cats who has since long departed and came across this video of Squirrel. I estimate he was about 6 months old at the time I shot this video. Enjoy.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

In response John Atkison to his Publication

You're very welcome. He was a good looking cat. Reminds me of Moose when he was little. I hope your doing better. I've been off here for a few days.

(1) Show this thread