#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

On Tuesday April 12, 2022, I had to put to sleep my beloved cat Squirrel. He was one of the greatest, talkative and funniest cats I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was about 13 years old when he passed. Not a long life as far as cats go but then his fire burnt bright.

He will be much missed. R.I.P Squirrel.

(2 images)

What a beautiful baby! My heart goes out to you. I have been there many times before and it is never an easy task. Our sweet boy passed in 2012 at 17 years old, then in 2019, 2 bonded brothers found us and made us their "forever home". I guess it was time to open our hearts once more!

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Thank you. Like you, I've had to put down my share of beloved pets and agree it's never an easy task.

Glad you have two more wonderful benevolent masters to keep you company. I suspect Squirrel is already working on sending a replacement to keep me and my other cat Duende company (he's the guy whose face you see in my profile picture).

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response John Atkison to his Publication

On top of that, a Mama cat abandoned her 4 baby boys in our backyard last August, so we now have 4 that live in the backyard. All have been neutered, had their shots and one ear tipped to show that they are feral kitties. The city does this through their Community Cats program so they won't be picked up by the city and euthanized. They are becoming more and more socialized, but I don't think they are ever leaving! Our other two cats are indoor kitties!

(1) Show this thread