#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

On Tuesday April 12, 2022, I had to put to sleep my beloved cat Squirrel. He was one of the greatest, talkative and funniest cats I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was about 13 years old when he passed. Not a long life as far as cats go but then his fire burnt bright.

He will be much missed. R.I.P Squirrel.

(2 images)

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response John Atkison to his Publication

I am so sorry, John! Squirrel looks like a precious kitty. We love our furbabies. It hurts so much when they leave us. May the light of the Holy Spirit surround you and give you comfort.

The kitty in my profile picture is Meeka. Meeka means twinkle in Latin, which is why I have the name Meeka Stella, Twinkle Star. My real name is Mary. I have had many kitties. I still do. Meeka was a precious treasure. For the last few years of her life, she slept in the crook of my arm at night. We found her when she was 3 weeks old, and we had to bottle feed her. I look forward to seeing her when I, too, cross Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you. The reality of Squirrel being gone really hit me this weekend, I was so depressed.

Life must go on though. Squirrel will not be waiting for me at the Heavenly end of the Rainbow bridge, he'll be on the bridge when he hears I'm coming home.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Atkison, click on at the bottom under it