Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I did a search for "First Arrest" on the Q site and this is a screenshot of all that popped up. I believe it was a decoder that said the "first arrest" will shock the world".
With "shock the world" there are 3 drops and two of them say "the truth will shock the world" the other says, "The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD. " Here is the link to the search for "shock the world": https://qposts.online/?q=shock+the+world&s=keyword
#ShockTheWorld#FirstArrest
#wwg1wga
#Q#QANON

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Actually I was thinking Killary.

Biden Obama

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

my sister keeps saying that it’s going to be Oprah Winfrey

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

gates

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

tim ‘osama’ osman

brandon

I’m shocked so many have selected fooked.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I’ve always thought the pope would be the first.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the defacto president BHO never left, he is operating in the shadows. Shine the light!!!!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Pope and fake Queen would be global shock and would include many who think they're awake.

I'm still hoping for George Floyd.
This would expose so much, including one of the greatest CiA FF events that gave license to BLM and pushed the huge racism narrative.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

The CPR dummy that burned down major cities

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

to many choices above and beyond the pope and queen so if i have choose pope 😂

Q never said "1st arrest will shock the world" as some people are basing their guesses off of.

Q said:
"First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction."

In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication

The first "domino"

In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication

Then that would be Killary

(2) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

and the Q drop always has us thinking of 1 "arrest"
and not many arrests being the first...

what about a "Group Arrest" being revealed as being the first

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

How many unsealed indictments currently? Around 200k?

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

FookeD

Unity- JB Campaign

Change we can believe in- BHO campaign

First Indictments- JB + BHO ?

Princess Diana or Michael Jackson. Also a possibility. 😁

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Why would they be arrested?

(1) Show this thread

The first arrest will shock the world.
The pope doesn’t have a wide enough audience, and the Queen i think just dies rather than arrested for the deal it got.
The politicians don’t hold much shock value i don’t think, but Obama is a possibility but as Bin Laden. Prince William though is their chosen Messiah, and owner of Serco, who owns Obamacare.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Pepe Kek to his Publication

I have to agree with you about the pope and queen. obama is still highly revered with certain segments of population. and it would open the door for all the entanglements

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Pepe Kek to his Publication

Previously I thought Bin Laden, b/c it immediately implicates Obama Biden and many more.

However, It was asserted by some anons, that Tim Osman had since died in northern Iran. I can't verify or refute that info.

(2) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I think the first arrest will be Donald Trump. Just my opinion.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

II was thinking Fauci. Can’t arrest Obama first because the sheeple will say it is race motivated and he is still beloved. Cant be Pope first, the misled masses who gave the church their grocery money would absolutely be devastated. The pope arrest and execution has to be eased into it or people will be jumping off buildings We dont care about Queen. A Hillary arrest would cause feminists to raise up, she had a very big following, rioting may ensue. But Fauci he iis white male and everyone in the world knows who the little bas—d iis. When people find out the crimes against humanity he has perpetrated against them people will want to string him up themselves. People trusted him and vaccinated their children with this evil poison. Fauci would be safer(not that he deserves it) to be arrested. It would be the shot heard around the world!

My bet would be Queen Lizy. Here's why:
1. she's a household image in every part of the world.There's no part of the world that does not know nor have been influenced by Lizy.
2. Royalty this high up has never been arrested, especially a woman, a grandmother/great grandmother.
3. She still reigns over commonwealth countries, her representatives are in the commonwealth, she's revered in those countries. The commoner would be devasted to know their queen has done evil.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

The only one that would SHOCK me ... is if@realDonaldTrump was arrested.

No one else would shock me . . .

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

I agree but, we already know of the evils of the other ones. That's why it wouldn't shock us. A lot of people still don't know.

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I think the pope sleeps with snakes to keep him warm-
he needs to go

John John because its a crime to fake your own death.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

not is it is self defense

(1) Show this thread

John Podesta

The Pope!
The Popes arrest would be the most shocking to the people of the world. They have put so much faith and trust in this one person that an arrest would be a complete gut punch to them.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Stickin with Obama. He's back in the news. He will claim Kenyan citizenship.
Q

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

georgie boy floyde, clinton, mr harris, flash bang, hell give me any & the rest will follow; we need the norrmies to see what weve attempted to share. (hell, ill even take big mike if I have toooooo(:

Much Love Many Blessings

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts