ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

First Arrest Poll

Pope

Queen

Fooked

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The first arrest will shock the world.
The pope doesn’t have a wide enough audience, and the Queen i think just dies rather than arrested for the deal it got.
The politicians don’t hold much shock value i don’t think, but Obama is a possibility but as Bin Laden. Prince William though is their chosen Messiah, and owner of Serco, who owns Obamacare.

I have to agree with you about the pope and queen. obama is still highly revered with certain segments of population. and it would open the door for all the entanglements

In response Pepe Kek to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I’m in England and most people couldn’t name a pope over here in the wider public. They only know that there is a pope when he appears on television. The Queen obviously long time dead would be a shock to the world, i don’t see them going through all the CGI effort though, especially as we are collectively destroying everything the msn release as soon as they release it. Obama is too much of a faggot, any patriot could take him out if they wanted to. It’s going to turn out to be someone very well liked and known to every one, which kind of makes it a celebrity thing, which i don’t see them as that high up.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Pepe Kek to his Publication

interesting interpretation.... It can't be a religious figure head from any religion as that would throw too many people into a tailspin with their beliefs. I know too many devout Catholics who would be absolutely devastated and I fear this would break them if it was the pope. Who is world wide known and adored???? hmmmm....

(1) Show this thread