Do you find it hard to reply when others say Thank You? We all know this is not about us, and that it is our duty to do this for Our Father. I believe we all know Thanks go to Him and His Son, but does it put You in a place or a corner when others say this?

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

In Poland we say something like: my pleasure.
This is the way of acknowledging that this is feeding your ego.
Truth will set you free always.
By doing something good we get good feeling.
Do good and good will come back to you.
Goodness is multiplying when you share it ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

We are God's instruments. So we can be God's ears too! I don't believe those of faith are taking the credit from God.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I had been replying: thanks to you when someone says me thank you. Dont know if is correct but i feel it is positive

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Intent is what matters, knowing we give all creds to God in everything, the fact that this post got the attention it did, shows us all what kind of people we have gathered here, truly amazing, how God works.🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

True the recognition always goes to the Father, however, you can give thanks for the opportunity to do a good deed / help / encourage and that's bc He uses us to complete His work.
So I always say thank you, regardless and in turn do the best possible job I can to help make a difference, with the appreciation that God enabled me with this ability.
Its all for Him.

Amen. Well Said. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I understand that feeling , it can be uncomfortable, but as we are all one with our Creator, a sense of gratitude emanates from the joy of reading inspiring/informative words that resonate with us in some way? 💖✨

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Please, Thanks, You're Welcome, we have all been taught, we use them properly, and if I was to come cut then stack Your wood, mow your lawn, fix Your door, or give You a ride, the tangibility of the "having done something", as I and others, would for anyone allows the Thank You to be acceptable, and the You're Welcome more natural, but when You can not see the "fruits" of Your labor in the worldly way, we should know just what has been done for another, was by God through You, rendering Faith to be the tangibility allowing one to feel Ok with a, "You're Welcome" knowing God is battling evil while watering the fruits utilizing Us as the Warrior-Gardening-Brethren-Vessels.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I think it's another way of simply loving someone by thanking them.
God should always be number 1 in our praises and Thankfulness. God also wants His children to be loved by one another. So to me a simple thank you should glow and resonate goodness in your heart.

Heck I thank the Earth all the time too.... why because I love her :)

Thank you Jason 💓

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

You're welcome and Thank You Kate. God is So Very Good to US.

(1) Show this thread

My Mom always, always said thank you to people. Always. And we were taught to say please, thank you and you’re welcome. So it’s been with me from my beginning.

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

Yes same here, and I have never had issues with receiving or giving but in these days, and here I am just constantly reminded to give all praise to God, I am working on this, and keeping oneself free from the "I did this" You're welcome, can keep the ego in check too.

(1) Show this thread

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

🙏💜 now it comes naturally, '"I honor your gratitude"

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

God is So Good..... 🙌🕊️🙌 . . ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I usually just respond with a polite "you're welcome" and add a hearty Thank You LORD
We are after all His conduits!

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

ありがとう「アリガトウ」。日本語ではとても高い振動の言葉とされています。言葉のエネルギー。コトダマ。言葉の魂。これは私の好きな言葉です。言う人も受け取る人にも幸せな言葉 ♥

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Oddly, here lately when my wife says Thank You, I have been responding "what for"

and the things I have been doing, whether for her or others, it doesn't feel like its my duty, it just feels Human and Joyful...

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I learned not to accept thank yous because no one in my life truly raised me as if I deserved them. I was super uncomfortable because it was like accepting a lie. I didn't believe in myself and couldn't see how anyone else could. But through lots of work and some great loving friends I leaned that I am lovable and loved. And that was when my whole life changed. It was really hard but Dr. Harville Hendrix has tools to help become your real whole self. We've been so conditioned to not see the beauty of our self that God created us as. We've been conditioned to not shine as God made us to. But each and every one of us are so bright and have to shine just as God made us. Truly we are Gods amazing beautiful creatures and in Gods grace we need to be what God meant for us to be. imho Blessings Sweet Sir!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Love You Sister. 🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

What a great Question! There are also a lot of links on 'why you can't accept praise or thank you' online. But I hear what you're saying about we're all in this together so we all just naturally give without accepting anything back but just make sure that is the truth. It wasn't for me when I truly looked into myself. 💗

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The more you say it the higher your vibration goes! God is Great and I am THANKFUL and GRATEFUL and it feels so wonderful! The Angels work in that vibration by the way.

I guess its more of my duty to God, but I understand just what you are saying and Yes this makes sense. God Bless You Sister. 🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

they are “thanking you” for transfering the message - thru YOU they recieved the message … if it wasnt for your words then that person would still be seeking that very message out from else where … we are his messengers he works thru us … we take no credit - but you need to turn it around and call it confirmation - the message had been recieved by the person it was most meant for … its quite facinating really
(see from another perspective) 😉☺️💫✨
much love angel feathers

God Bless You. Great message for the day. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am not certain why i looked up this drop, but something pulled me to it.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

ALL glory to our Father!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Always, All-Ways. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Amen. Right on, all were chosen, but they must make that choice to step intuit, with Thanks and Gratitude selflessly. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

4 Year Delta.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Gratitude can be given to you for doing God’s will, letting God work through you. By humbly pointing out that glory and thanks go to Him is one more act of doing His will. Some need this reminder. It gives them an opportunity to Praise God. Can never have too much if that. 🕊

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Amen. God is Good. Thank You LORD, Thank YOU Father. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Just say “you’re welcome”. You are God.

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

I am not God, but I appreciate You speaking freely.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It makes me cringe.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Never good at accepting it. Don't feel like a thanks is needed with me. Cringe is a good word for it

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'VE ALWAYS FELT THE SAME WAY, GENERALLY SPEAKING

(5) Show this thread