"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Do you find it hard to reply when others say Thank You? We all know this is not about us, and that it is our duty to do this for Our Father. I believe we all know Thanks go to Him and His Son, but does it put You in a place or a corner when others say this?

I learned not to accept thank yous because no one in my life truly raised me as if I deserved them. I was super uncomfortable because it was like accepting a lie. I didn't believe in myself and couldn't see how anyone else could. But through lots of work and some great loving friends I leaned that I am lovable and loved. And that was when my whole life changed. It was really hard but Dr. Harville Hendrix has tools to help become your real whole self. We've been so conditioned to not see the beauty of our self that God created us as. We've been conditioned to not shine as God made us to. But each and every one of us are so bright and have to shine just as God made us. Truly we are Gods amazing beautiful creatures and in Gods grace we need to be what God meant for us to be. imho Blessings Sweet Sir!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Love You Sister. 🤗😇🙏❤️

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

💗Love you too Sir! 💗🤗

(1) Show this thread