"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Do you find it hard to reply when others say Thank You? We all know this is not about us, and that it is our duty to do this for Our Father. I believe we all know Thanks go to Him and His Son, but does it put You in a place or a corner when others say this?

Please, Thanks, You're Welcome, we have all been taught, we use them properly, and if I was to come cut then stack Your wood, mow your lawn, fix Your door, or give You a ride, the tangibility of the "having done something", as I and others, would for anyone allows the Thank You to be acceptable, and the You're Welcome more natural, but when You can not see the "fruits" of Your labor in the worldly way, we should know just what has been done for another, was by God through You, rendering Faith to be the tangibility allowing one to feel Ok with a, "You're Welcome" knowing God is battling evil while watering the fruits utilizing Us as the Warrior-Gardening-Brethren-Vessels.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it