"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Do you find it hard to reply when others say Thank You? We all know this is not about us, and that it is our duty to do this for Our Father. I believe we all know Thanks go to Him and His Son, but does it put You in a place or a corner when others say this?

My Mom always, always said thank you to people. Always. And we were taught to say please, thank you and you’re welcome. So it’s been with me from my beginning.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Screenmaker55 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

Yes same here, and I have never had issues with receiving or giving but in these days, and here I am just constantly reminded to give all praise to God, I am working on this, and keeping oneself free from the "I did this" You're welcome, can keep the ego in check too.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Please and thank you were the 3 hardest words to teach to my kids. Took forever for them to get the concept it seemed. Finally sank in. Now I am trying to get the grandkids to grasp the meaning of why you should say both, but they still need prompting. Going to keep at ‘em!!!

(1) Show this thread