"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Do you find it hard to reply when others say Thank You? We all know this is not about us, and that it is our duty to do this for Our Father. I believe we all know Thanks go to Him and His Son, but does it put You in a place or a corner when others say this?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'VE ALWAYS FELT THE SAME WAY, GENERALLY SPEAKING

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Never good at accepting it. Don't feel like a thanks is needed with me. Cringe is a good word for it

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Im my mind, its like I hold a giant metal sheet, and move to deflect to God instantly, so in Spirit, within my mind, I am giving praise constantly, as I know I would not be here without God.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Brennan. Major CRINGE!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Same.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

God is Good to Us. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Same. Its puts one in a position that's truly hard to explain, but You get it, and God gets all Thanks, we choose to believe, but then again we were Chosen already. Its just so perfect.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread