I wonder if the folk on Gab miss me yet? I just prefer it here. Vibez matter.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is "home" to many of us like minded people. I always enjoyed seeing your pictures. Missed them when I was booted from twit.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Is this Hogwarts from Harry Potter? It is truly a beautiful place. Thank you fir sharing.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Ye Haw! Looks lke we all like you too! I liked you on twitter!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Aim glad ur here too i like your work/ thinking✌️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I for one am glad you’re here❤️

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Family is everything!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We are very happy you are here, Martin! Blessings to you!

i left there a few months ago. his ego was too big and got tired of the trump bashing

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Rather have you here Martin.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Happy you're here!!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

we are blessed and grateful to have you here...☺️🥰

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am on both. .. and now I am also on Truth. Gab people can be meaner. Here, we are all on the same page. Very few shills, most people are polite and encouraging and truly awake. But also - because we are so united in this site, it becomes a bit of an echo chamber. I need to see what people who I may disagree with are saying just to understand the world as a whole and to put it all together -

But Anonup is like a family.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

I just go to church and most everyone is buying all he Ukraine news. I have tried to inform several but I don’t think they were receptive. Even the ones that were big Trump supporters seem to have given up. I just sit there and Thank God for waking me up! I will becer give up and can’t wait for the I told you so!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

How awesome that you are with us, we Love you being here....🙏💖😇

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

You didn't share your pictures Martin.........

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is so glad you came over, missed you!

I like to hit up the other sites to help wake ppl up but mostly I feel like I need to wash negatives and sometimes evil off before I come back to anonup cause it is home.

I get a pretty good feeling at 107daily and Truth as well so far, but they are so big, with so many ppl it is like being lost in an ocean as far as connecting with anyone other than our family of anons over there.

Perhaps when every one that is going to sign up gets there and we get this site connected in what ever fashion Koba and VK are mentioning we can stay together there.
Kinda watch each others 6.
It has been so awesome here not having to deal with trying to get followers just to be able to communicate.Thx@kobayashi@vincentkennedy

Nana has been thinking that this group of anons are very special & I have been mulling around ways that we together can make an impact. We have such talent here, we could do things to make a difference.

love your pics Martin...got one of your calendars. BUT I dont want to use. Its still wrapped safely in the shipping envelope. Gonna be worth some cash! When are you going to sell some of your photos as NFTs...??? Better keep us posted 😉

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Nice! I am going to share some of mine . . .

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

CAT TAILS AND WILLOWS , I HAVE THEM ON MY PROPERTY, NICE

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

We are glad you’re here Martin. beautiful photos
😊

I certainly do...Gab is like the wild, wild west😳I get so tired of the white supremacists and the Jew hate...Its like a cage match on Gab most days..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pain, Most high twice, 32 mirror 23 pain!

They are doing some really strange things over on Twit wit.
Some of the light workers are telling ppl that ONLY ppl that are on Twit wit will ascend to 5D only the "awake" group on Twit wit will escape the hell matrix.

Warning ppl not to get pulled down to lower levels on anonup and other platforms that well, just are not enlightened.

Sad really, that ppl buy into that.
Anyone anywhere can ascend to 5D (connect to God Consciousness).

Claiming to be connected to God and the God consciousness and talking like that do not seem to go together to Nana.

We are all pieces of God, we are all eternal energy beings and we all can understand what that means and be what ever and where ever we want to be. God is all that is, God is everywhere, not just on twit wit.
Twitwit imho is going down & will eventually be bankrupt.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you are entrely correct!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🥴 I'm glad I didn't go back when twatter gave me the boot lol

(2) Show this thread

closer family network here. Feels like home here.

“Vibez matter” is 100% correct!
Too much negativity on gab.
You can shout at the problem or be the solution.

🙏💞

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Vibes definitely matter👊

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I never liked the name “Gab”. Too much like “blab”. We have a neighbor we call Gabby Blabby. Always running from one neighbor to the next, tongue wagging about 40 mph. I swear if the neighbors would stop talking to her, everything about everyone wouldn’t be public knowledge via
“How well do you know your neighborhood news blog?” I’ve never read a thing about me on there because everytime I see her coming down the street I turn the water hose on full blast and make sure I get half the street. Gab reminds me of a bunch of old gossiping nitties that have nothing to say.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Well I'm super glad you're here Martin! I love you and your pictures! 💙 How did the talk go? 🤗

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Same here. Lately Anonup has been feeling fresh although the main reason i prefer anonup is because of specific accounts and because it's kind of less mainstream

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Agreed.
I ghosted my GAB months ago.
(sorry, @ 72 Seconds...🙏)

It's annoying to compose a post and have it refused, time after time.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I did the same to my Gab acct

(1) Show this thread

Something broke over there, Gab is down for some reason tonight.

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Telegram too

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Durham.