I wonder if the folk on Gab miss me yet? I just prefer it here. Vibez matter.

I am on both. .. and now I am also on Truth. Gab people can be meaner. Here, we are all on the same page. Very few shills, most people are polite and encouraging and truly awake. But also - because we are so united in this site, it becomes a bit of an echo chamber. I need to see what people who I may disagree with are saying just to understand the world as a whole and to put it all together -

But Anonup is like a family.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

I just go to church and most everyone is buying all he Ukraine news. I have tried to inform several but I don’t think they were receptive. Even the ones that were big Trump supporters seem to have given up. I just sit there and Thank God for waking me up! I will becer give up and can’t wait for the I told you so!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication

Amen!! I completely understand. I often pray to God that I not be so prideful to wait for the "I told you so" but...it is a prideful sin I am fighting.

I was lucky enough to find a group of like-minded Patriots in my hometown. We meet every Tuesday night and we are all awake - All un-jabbed, All fighting for the same things - most are Q followers but all are open to the truth even if they aren't familiar with Q. This is in a town of 25000 and we have over 500 people on our email list that are in the area.

You might think you are more alone than you are! There may be a person you are looking right at and wondering "are you awake too?" and they are wondering the same thing.

Do not self censor. take a chance on dropping that red pill in the grocery store produce section while reaching past someone for your bag of potatoes and see who responds. You might be surprised.

(1) Show this thread