Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

HCQ is going to play a big part. It goes all the way to the top. Did a photoshop once.

. ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

I remember that! :) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Great One! Nice job.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

not in California

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Nice catch! I remember when he did that one and it has stayed in my mind.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I could use this right now...sick. Poop!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

Woah! ๐Ÿคฏ
I just realized that post landed on my bday!!!

Trump had these in his drawer.

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

"Adrenochrome users become violently ill with HCQ"

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

10/2/20+++
10/2/23 is less than 7 years since DJT took office

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

Oooo I haven't seen that one in a while,
I just made my own at home this evening! ๐Ÿงก

In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication

The results obtained in the present study suggest that long-term saccharin consumption increases the risk of obesity and diabetes, as well as liver and renal impairment. The results also suggest an increased risk of brain carcinogenesis.Oct 9, 2019

In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication

I read the ingredients of the recipe and just wanted to inform you on the effects of diet drinks. I have a daughter that was obsessed with diet drinks and now is in stage 5 renal failure. Sorry not to make you feel bad about it but when my daughter tells me she doesn't want to die and she wants to get better and crys me on the phone about it it makes me very passionate about the side effects of diet drinks.

(4) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

awesome Casey literally the first meme I ever dropped... it's been long lost as with much of my life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅฐ

In response Jes King to her Publication

VIBES . โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.๐ŸŒป

Casey!
you are the real MVP!

thank you kindly, Sister!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Awww thats sweet of you to say darlin!
Thank you and Love You โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

VK VIBES . ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…
@VincentKennedy

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Love that TRUTH Casey. Thinking they get away with it, that we just "forgot" is why they are stupid

(1) Show this thread