Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

HCQ is going to play a big part. It goes all the way to the top. Did a photoshop once.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

. 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Oooo I haven't seen that one in a while,
I just made my own at home this evening! 🧡

I read the ingredients of the recipe and just wanted to inform you on the effects of diet drinks. I have a daughter that was obsessed with diet drinks and now is in stage 5 renal failure. Sorry not to make you feel bad about it but when my daughter tells me she doesn't want to die and she wants to get better and crys me on the phone about it it makes me very passionate about the side effects of diet drinks.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response James Dean to his Publication

Thank you.
If it helps easy your worry, I didn't use any diet drinks in this and I won't ever drink diet labeled drinks. I usually only drink water, milk, tea, juice or coffee.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Good for you, hahaha sounds like my drinks of choice. 😁👍

(1) Show this thread