Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

LET'S CLEAN UP THE AIR THE WATER AND THE FOOD!!!

I bet the cure has been there in many forms for a long time. Makes me sad to even think about it, but I bet it's true.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

imagine that - and without the side effects

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

imagine that - and without the side effects

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I need/want to find out more about if this works on dogs as well....

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Prepare for life extension. HCQ is only one face of a multifaceted approach to allowing our souls the time on Earth that God desires.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

HCQ is going to play a big part. It goes all the way to the top. Did a photoshop once.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Was it this one?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(30) Show this thread

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

talk to us when chemo is thrown in the trash. totally unnecessary

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

#truth#HCQCURES
Someone must be held accountable for blocking and disparaging HCQ (and ivermectin) for the past two years (and obviously suppressing its beneficial uses.) Those in the community of despicable medical “experts,” political “authorities” and media propagandists who have railed against HCQ and blocked it KNOWINGLY should go to prison.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

HcQ, Ivermectin, Chlorine Dioxide are all anti-parasitic.
Are VILIFIED by BigPharma/MSM.
Are inexpensive.

The size of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY growing ever larger!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Absolutely! HCQ has been around forever and does way more than that article even suggests. It was an effective stand alone cancer treatment that cured many cancers till it was squashed by big pharma in the 70’s upon their rise
Very sad. Someday everyone will see the many cures for cancer and many diseases existed all along.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Inexpensive - no profit for Big Harna and since they cure or at least are the best remedies, they simply must vilify them. Yes, I wrote HARMA.

(2) Show this thread