Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

HCQ is going to play a big part. It goes all the way to the top. Did a photoshop once.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Was it this one?

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Is HCQ going to be the CURE for the death jabs? I pray there is a cure...too many innocent people were not yet awake when the FORCE to take the jabs began.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

iS THIS A mEME OR REAL........WE ATE THESE LIKE CANDY!

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thanks for posting this, VK!#HCQCURES

I listened to President Trump when he mentioned HCQ at the Covid Briefings 2 years ago. I also remember your posts about it. I now have HCQ and Ivermectin on hand.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Is that what Kodak is doing? During the dem panic Trump repurposed companies and I'm positive that company was involved somehow. 🤔

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Big Thing - ridding cancers the vile Cabal 'created' to profit from and DePop - something simple & safe to purge the 'deforming element' that contorts the cells/replicates. YAY! Open the Flood Gates and Release all the#ForbiddenMedicalTech! like#StarTrekTechMed

(1) Show this thread

Will this be good for Kodax stock prices?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

HCQ + Photoshop makes me think Kodak.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Cowboy it's all coming together March Madness from 2018 is playing out now - FYI 3/17/18 - Has Boom, Boom Boom.. But I'm sure you know that already. Be well GOD Bless and buckle up !!!!

I love when I see others with the same first thought that came to mind ... I consider it confirmation that my first thought may be somewhat on point 🙂

(5) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Reminds me of this.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Those who took the jabber will have to swallow two Trump pills. 😛💊💊

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Photoshop ... Multiple meanings? Kodak?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I remember it (loved it!) and Casey Dee just posted it.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

VK- mexican coke tastes different because it is made with cane sugar and not corn syrup.

dang, im so close I can taste the hard raspberry candies.

maybe you were trying to send me the download. lol you or Eva

dont even tell me we are children of the corn (syrup)😂😂😂

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I just took my 2nd dose :)

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

👁’ve seen some of your handy work, not that one though.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

We are made of salt and need it for our health. Bleach is a strong form of it- do not ingest bleach, but pretty sure that’s what DJT meant😉

by top, could this ref Barry and Honey Sherman (apotex hcq) murder investigation that had Justine Truedough as an accomplice???

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Their butual murder must be reported - it was pure evil

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

☝️

(2) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

anyone have the screen shot?
if so, drop it like its hot

or

play a song from the “once” sountrack

take this sinking boat and point it home
we’ve still got TIME…

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

yes and the thousands of people who died because the Hospitals and doctors followed the politicians instead of their OATHS !

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

They swallowed the lies so they could cash in on large bribes from the politicians. They are guilty of crimes against humanity. When the world finally sees how they murdered their loved ones, they will be ripped to shreds.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Murderers.

(3) Show this thread

. 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I remember that! :) 🇺🇸

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
(14) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Just made a fresh batch!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

My "hippie" neighbors bring us a fresh batch every month! They gave us the recipe, however they always bring us enough for the family. I tend their garden when they are out of town.

(1) Show this thread

one of these 2?

2 imgs included

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

interesting! ive been having downloads about the shell of hard candy and nazi germany. (weird I know. I havent put it all together yet)
hard candy has no expiration dates right?
so no date…

maybe because the holocaust never ended..
until the secret rendezvous

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I'm guessing these can't be bought anywhere
YET.

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

I'm sure@Kimrunner has it.