Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

prop a ganda prop propaganda! the audio sounds so staged, who yells woohoo at that and not actial wcreaming or whatever give me a break!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Does that look like a Commercial Plane to anyone here? Alright. That was a gray plane, many people there said they saw a military "plane", "a fighter jet".

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It won’t play for me. 🤷‍♀️

une illusion collective 🙄

Watch the wing detach from ths plane. Its completely CGI. All the 9/11 Footage is.
I explain it on this thread.
https://twitter.com/BingBingVibe/status/1499258418497871873?t=OhhaiaUYRIAb4pjjgSZp3g&s=19

Maybe Kevin Westley didnt release the video sooner because he was serving in the British military. Works as a Chief Engineer at Boeing now. He has pictures of Trump and Sen. Holley on his page so he is a patriot.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

More videos in his playlist on this utube channel... 😳

how bout "no plane" footage?
https://anonup.com/thread/8225790

Is this a castlerock production?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

This is there production..might have to check it out.🧐
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5540992/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Most of this is DEVOID OF REAL EMOTION!
STAGED! STAGED! STAGED!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

After it happened & these on-the-ground (?) videos started coming in I was like, who is shooting these & how quickly they turned up at the networks

You have to remember there weren't smartphones at that time so it had to be a handheld recording device & even though it was NYC it still seemed like a lot showed up & quickly

Just another thing among many on that strange day which uneased me

This seems staged somehow & no details on the plane - my guess is that it was added to the footage (CGI) later on & lo & behold this pops up very conveniently to try & counter other footage I've seen where there were explosions but not a plane to be seen

Citizen of Heaven first. Answerable to God first.

Saw this on Twitter. My response was that it immediately reminded me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

That plane is either a hologram or it was edited in to make it look like a plane struck the 2nd tower.

There's no roar corresponding with the arrival of the "plane"; those jet engines are VERY loud.

I've seen videos of the 2nd tower that show no plane hitting it, just a big explosion.

Bush, Cheney, the CIA and Israel were the orchestrators of the attacks on 9/11.

Funny how they quickly want to force feed “recent proof”! Must mean the Actual TRUTH is about to surface!!

Didn't Q mention anything about Kevin?

this is FOOKERY! no planes. all explosions. I was there. nobody knew where to run. larps & news producers/reporters everywhere were planted in crowds, on corners and on floors of buildings everywhere downtown - directing traffic, telling people to look up and "did you see the plane?" guess what??, people forget WE ALL had cameras on our phones then. not great cameras, but we had them. wouldn't you think there would be HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of cameras squarely fixed on those towers, after the first "plane" hit - if we thought it was a plane? nobody knew where the first explosions came from - we just heard the booms [underground]. but after the first "plane" hit, there'd be a thousand other pictures or versions of that second plane. the tallest buildings in the world, one of the most photographed iconic NYC images there was - at the time - and we're just seeing a new version now? Why no plane photos other than "stills" from the 4-5 versions/views of "the plane videos" they "released"

In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication

here, watch Rick Leventhal LARPING away when he is interupted on live TV and called a fraud. "no second plane. bomb" whether it was holograms, drones, I have no idea. but there were no planes.

(1) Show this thread

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

That's no airliner. It's black or grey and has no windows. It's one of those drones.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

So we are waiting on the next CGI FF? I remember GEORGE posting some footage a long while back of unreleased footage on the Pentagon.. hmm

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

its in his playlist on the channel still 👍

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

If the planes did not hit the buildings, pentagon or crash into field.. what happened to them?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

There was a theory I saw a while back speculating that the planes were ditched in the ocean
I hope we find out for sure one of these days

(1) Show this thread

that ‘plane’ glitches going into the building

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Actually whomever posted this on Tiktok is lying first of all. the video is on Youtube and i am pretty sure they are lying also.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I love it when a 9/11 thread starts, especially one with videos.

They serve as a reminder that we can't let those evil f*cks get away with it.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

There are better views in vids of that hit--any decent mechanical
engineer or very common sense person knows that the wings
would be torn off upon hitting anything which is stronger than
aluminum and because they are long they tear off easier from
the leverage--the wings would be seen flipping through the
air and falling. especially the right wing as it hit the corner

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

FAKE FAKE FAKE. ask yourself....when uploading a video to Youtube.....private, unlisted or public...it gives it a time stamp. No matter what category it is uploaded to..that date stays there. This video has a date of a week ago. This person is LYINGGGG out his ass. THAT VIDEO has been tampered with big time. Also why do you only hear the plane when it is directly overhead and not hear it coming from far off? A plane that low..you would hear it coming a mile away. This video was tampered with. ask yourself...WHY is it being released NOW? 21 yrs later? WHY NOW? come on now..you gotta use some common sense. QUESTION EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

i completely agree. You would also feel it. i do not think the people’s expressions match up to the situation.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

So much on this subject today. Hoping it's finally truth disclosure time. This was my biggest red pill to swallow a few years ago. 🙏

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK i worked for the state of PA at SCI Somerset (i was about 5 miles away from crash at the time it happened i didnt see any huge black smoke or loud explosion) on 9-11-01 ... I knew some that helped at the search and rescue (before the cover up crew arrived) there that day they said there was no plane debris...at that time no one knew what happened (just a hole in ground and some smoke not much of a fire either and no debris)...until later that day from the news saying it was Flight 93...just saying ... none of it added up ...

TOM RIDGE was the Governor then he was appointed head of Homeland Security shortly after...i met him he is a shadey dude ... i worked for his brother EsQ. Dave Ridge before that...up in Erie Pa when i was in college...Pa is a very Corrupt state...a lot of Bones in Pa's closet!
do you remember Bud Dwyer? joke was what do you do with a wet bullet? put in the Dwyer...corruption is rampant there ... for decades now...!?

also
Vk guess what day it is?

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Can I help Pa. in the future please. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I'll wait a little longer before jumping to a conclusion. There is so much misinformation. The world is a stage ... we are in the middle of the play ... it's like in a good detective film ... you have to watch until the end!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

There is a TON if evidence proving this did not happen as they showed us. NO PLANES HIT THE BUILDING. ask yourself....when uploading a video to Youtube.....private, unlisted or public...it gives it a time stamp. No matter what category it is uploaded to..that date stays there. This video has a date of a week ago. This person is LYINGGGG out his ass. THAT VIDEO has been tampered with big time. Also why do you only hear the plane when it is directly overhead and not hear it coming from far off? A plane that low..you would hear it coming a mile away. This video was tampered with. ask yourself...WHY is it being released NOW? 21 yrs later? WHY NOW? come on now..you gotta use some common sense. QUESTION EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Ok I am having some issues with this. The guy that keeps saying oh my lord for some reason doesn't sound genuine to me, he doesn't even seem upset, I can just tell something in his voice but maybe that is how he deals. Second is the plane something from project blue beam? The plane seems to disappear into the building.....the most significant thing I am seeing here is the face that comes out of the explosion, holy crap...what am I missing?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

I felt the same👍
And that face 😱

(1) Show this thread