#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'll wait a little longer before jumping to a conclusion. There is so much misinformation. The world is a stage ... we are in the middle of the play ... it's like in a good detective film ... you have to watch until the end!

There is a TON if evidence proving this did not happen as they showed us. NO PLANES HIT THE BUILDING. ask yourself....when uploading a video to Youtube.....private, unlisted or public...it gives it a time stamp. No matter what category it is uploaded to..that date stays there. This video has a date of a week ago. This person is LYINGGGG out his ass. THAT VIDEO has been tampered with big time. Also why do you only hear the plane when it is directly overhead and not hear it coming from far off? A plane that low..you would hear it coming a mile away. This video was tampered with. ask yourself...WHY is it being released NOW? 21 yrs later? WHY NOW? come on now..you gotta use some common sense. QUESTION EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

hologram.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Yes, of course you are right and I asked hundreds of questions just after 911… and many answers have come! I have written a book in which I searched for the truth surrounding this huge conspiracy. In my heart I know what happened .. but today ... today ... I finally hope that the truth comes out in all openness. Thanks for your inspiration! You helped me!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I am fascinated with this event...when I first found out about 5 or 6 yrs ago..i went into research mode. that was my wake up call to our government. i was in shock. and so now..i grab every little tidbit i can to see whats fake and whats real. I know the truth......only one question i have..out of all of it...did a missile hit these towers? Did a DEW hit them...that sent off a chain of events...then what..45 min later the explosion's happened.

(1) Show this thread