#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

FAKE FAKE FAKE. ask yourself....when uploading a video to Youtube.....private, unlisted or public...it gives it a time stamp. No matter what category it is uploaded to..that date stays there. This video has a date of a week ago. This person is LYINGGGG out his ass. THAT VIDEO has been tampered with big time. Also why do you only hear the plane when it is directly overhead and not hear it coming from far off? A plane that low..you would hear it coming a mile away. This video was tampered with. ask yourself...WHY is it being released NOW? 21 yrs later? WHY NOW? come on now..you gotta use some common sense. QUESTION EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

i completely agree. You would also feel it. i do not think the people’s expressions match up to the situation.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

EXACTLY...spot on...

(1) Show this thread