#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

VK i worked for the state of PA at SCI Somerset (i was about 5 miles away from crash at the time it happened i didnt see any huge black smoke or loud explosion) on 9-11-01 ... I knew some that helped at the search and rescue (before the cover up crew arrived) there that day they said there was no plane debris...at that time no one knew what happened (just a hole in ground and some smoke not much of a fire either and no debris)...until later that day from the news saying it was Flight 93...just saying ... none of it added up ...

TOM RIDGE was the Governor then he was appointed head of Homeland Security shortly after...i met him he is a shadey dude ... i worked for his brother EsQ. Dave Ridge before that...up in Erie Pa when i was in college...Pa is a very Corrupt state...a lot of Bones in Pa's closet!
do you remember Bud Dwyer? joke was what do you do with a wet bullet? put in the Dwyer...corruption is rampant there ... for decades now...!?

also
Vk guess what day it is?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Can I help Pa. in the future please. 🙏

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

its bad there really bad...when i lived in PA 20 years ago...
it is not even comprehensible now on how bad it is ... rotten to the core... is an under statement... PADOC is the only industry there... coal, coke, and steel was sold out 70's and 80's and prison industrial complex put in its place... jan 6 type treatment of inmates is the norm in most prisons there and even county jails! ... no BS ... its bad... guards beating even killed inmates ... some guards set people up to keep them in prison its a nightmare...i could go on with stories all day of things i witnessed...drugs being brought in by guards... some guards messing with peoples wives and girlfriends that come visit...so sickening to think about it anymore... i pray for those suffering... some lost all hope... living in complete despair... most are labeled a criminal even though they have victimless crimes...which means no injured party ... just crimes against the STATE. which aren't real crimes ... no victims!

(1) Show this thread