Financial markets collapse — meh!
Comms go down — meh!
Shops are shut — meh!
Friends abandon you — meh!
Identity is cancelled — meh!
Money is stolen — meh!
Tyrants run country — meh!
Soldiers on street — meh!
Find you only have milk chocolate left and are out of dark — ABSOLUTE PANIC!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I'll give you ALL MY DARK CHOCOLATE ... FOR YOUR MILK CHOCOLATE 😆

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

☺️ I have run out of emergency supplies several times...

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

make your own!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Have to have the jalapeno peppers and catnip. Always. If either runs out it is hissing time! Very bad! No one wants me hissing!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

75% Dark--meh!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you run out of dark chocolates Martin Nana will give you some cause we are not ever gonna run out of dark chocolate at Nana's.
No stinking Tyrants allowed in the neighborhood.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

find some cocoa. could bake something dark in a pinch.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Now you're speaking my language. If I run out of dark chocolate and wine it will be my apocalypse. 😂

Probably NOT EVEN CLOSE but I'm going out on a limb with something. Not sure what it might mean...just a line down the rabbit hole perhaps. It might mean nothing and I put myself on a wild goose chase. 🧐🤷‍♀️ I looked up who the world's top Chocolatiers were and found a list. Top on THIS list was Teuscher out of Switzerland. So I looked up who owned this company. Dolf Teuscher, Jr. runs it now (started by his dad). It also listed Rafael Rubio as the (CFO). I couldn't really find a lot on Dolf but Rafael led me to another Rafael Rubio. I don't believe it's the same one but whoa. THIS Rafael! Presently, Rafael Rubio holds the position of President, Director & Chief Technology Officer at Net Medical Xpress Solutions, Inc. hmmm...So then I see this....Rafael Rubio Connectons:
NET MEDICAL XPRESS SOLUTIONS, INC.& MANHATTAN SCIENTIFICS, INC. So I look this company up and see this: 2021 IMAGION BIOSYSTEMS FIRST-IN-HUMAN STUDY! NANO Particle technology! May of 2021. (It locked me out!)

yeah… that is a serious issue… been there… no fun!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Martin lol i better stock up 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸😂😉

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

that was a funny episode

(1) Show this thread

Opposite, I would panic if there is only dark chocolate. Walk to store in snowstorm.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😂

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😂

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I eat cashews when I am stressed . . . I keep running out of my stock because these days I am always stressed, lol.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

LOL, ph I can relate, LOL. I have to get a stash of chocolate in the house. I am sworn off Hersey but the dark chocolate Lindt Truffles are my favorite.

Stocked with Cadbury Milk Chocolate eggs😋

Will barter

#MAGA Christian Counselor, Software Sales Executive, Ardent believer in the Constitution of We the People of the United States of America

That would cause a panic of BIBLICAL proportions LOL :)

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

🤜🤛

Me, it would be POTATO CHIPS WITH sea salt❗️😕😄

The tapestry of my reality is woven upon the warp of God with the woof of my narrative.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

and vinegar

(1) Show this thread

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Better stock up as on the Canada news last night it said the 2 major companies were having a battle and store shelves will be bare soon.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😅😂🤣

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Truth!!

fooking comfyAF

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Yup with you on that one lol. Just hope and pray that Green & Blacks aren't part of the satanic cabal! 🤞🤞🤞

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

1st world problems with the sleeping right?