Financial markets collapse — meh!
Comms go down — meh!
Shops are shut — meh!
Friends abandon you — meh!
Identity is cancelled — meh!
Money is stolen — meh!
Tyrants run country — meh!
Soldiers on street — meh!
Find you only have milk chocolate left and are out of dark — ABSOLUTE PANIC!

Probably NOT EVEN CLOSE but I'm going out on a limb with something. Not sure what it might mean...just a line down the rabbit hole perhaps. It might mean nothing and I put myself on a wild goose chase. 🧐🤷‍♀️ I looked up who the world's top Chocolatiers were and found a list. Top on THIS list was Teuscher out of Switzerland. So I looked up who owned this company. Dolf Teuscher, Jr. runs it now (started by his dad). It also listed Rafael Rubio as the (CFO). I couldn't really find a lot on Dolf but Rafael led me to another Rafael Rubio. I don't believe it's the same one but whoa. THIS Rafael! Presently, Rafael Rubio holds the position of President, Director & Chief Technology Officer at Net Medical Xpress Solutions, Inc. hmmm...So then I see this....Rafael Rubio Connectons:
NET MEDICAL XPRESS SOLUTIONS, INC.& MANHATTAN SCIENTIFICS, INC. So I look this company up and see this: 2021 IMAGION BIOSYSTEMS FIRST-IN-HUMAN STUDY! NANO Particle technology! May of 2021. (It locked me out!)

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it