Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-get-the-corporate-boot-off-the-neck-of-hemp-products.html

Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Making sure that the rich get richer and that we get sicker!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Of all of the ingredients, stearic acid is the ONLY one that is not carcinogenic; in fact, to the contrary, it is used to firm up and/or thicken so many products IF we use natural products. You'll find it in conditioners, some soaps, body butters & lotions of all types, solid perfume bars, etc.

The main reason I don't use it is the high melting point. I use organic products for a reason - because they feed the skin - and heating them more than necessary to melt them reduces their nutritive properties.

Paraffin candles cause lung cancer...

So, better to put in a bunch MORE cancer-causing chemical scents so people will buy them by the dozen, right?

My candles are beeswax; IF I scent them, I use essential oils that complement the beeswax scent, like orange or lavender.

Beeswax candles can actually purify air in your room, to the point that they can keep a cold from going around the family, even.

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

We can have 4 plants in Va

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I live in Alabama - most depressingly backward state in the nation regarding this subject.

Thinking about moving 24 miles over into Mississippi because they're going fully legal.

(1) Show this thread

The enemy of cannabis was big oil due to the fact that so many items manufactured from cannabis compete or dominate same petroleum based products and big pharma knew the health benefits and healing properties of cannabis.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Like how it threatened the DuPont family's income from nylon...

And threatened W.R. Hurst's newspaper & paper pulp mill empire, because it makes a paper that will last hundreds of years longer...

Or how it can be made into panels for fabrication of houses & cars, like the very first Ford auto...

Or the fact that high CBD oil is very beneficial in treatment of epilepsy & other nerve conditions, like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and essential tremor...

Well, the emperor wears no clothes now, for sure!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I watched a documentary where they claimed Ford wanted to make ethanol, but Rockefeller wanted oil.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Thank you for your service! Do you have a service dog? I train them for Vetdogs - check them out! www.vetdogs.org

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Thank you for your service!!!!

I have a dear friend who is a cannabis RN. She swears by it for numerous things - including cancer!

(5) Show this thread