Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-get-the-corporate-boot-off-the-neck-of-hemp-products.html

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

We can have 4 plants in Va

I live in Alabama - most depressingly backward state in the nation regarding this subject.

Thinking about moving 24 miles over into Mississippi because they're going fully legal.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I would love to move where its warmer but my apples need so many chill hours to fruit, anything i grow has to compete with my apples 🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

LOL...

I'll be planting apple trees in a few days here... Arkansas Blacks & 2 other varieties... They're quite dependable here in the Southern states.

We usually get about 6 weeks of 30-degree temps at night, but with 70-degree days...

Loving spring!

(1) Show this thread