Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-get-the-corporate-boot-off-the-neck-of-hemp-products.html

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

Making sure that the rich get richer and that we get sicker!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Of all of the ingredients, stearic acid is the ONLY one that is not carcinogenic; in fact, to the contrary, it is used to firm up and/or thicken so many products IF we use natural products. You'll find it in conditioners, some soaps, body butters & lotions of all types, solid perfume bars, etc.

The main reason I don't use it is the high melting point. I use organic products for a reason - because they feed the skin - and heating them more than necessary to melt them reduces their nutritive properties.

Paraffin candles cause lung cancer...

So, better to put in a bunch MORE cancer-causing chemical scents so people will buy them by the dozen, right?

My candles are beeswax; IF I scent them, I use essential oils that complement the beeswax scent, like orange or lavender.

Beeswax candles can actually purify air in your room, to the point that they can keep a cold from going around the family, even.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Great information, not much on candles, but keep them for emergencies

(1) Show this thread