Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-get-the-corporate-boot-off-the-neck-of-hemp-products.html

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Thank you for your service!!!!

I have a dear friend who is a cannabis RN. She swears by it for numerous things - including cancer!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Thank you for your service! Do you have a service dog? I train them for Vetdogs - check them out! www.vetdogs.org

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I'm coming to the rescue very soon Joey!! QakeLady has many plans for you and anyone else who wants to be a part of her worldwide Project... More to come soon!💓

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

💓💗❤️💕❣️💞🌵🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

An accident in 1983 left me with lots of spinal/peripheral nerve damage. Only thing that helps the pain is cannabis, especially those with piney terpines.

I went from being on 16 Rx drugs that were ruining my health to taking NOTHING, not even aspirin... I use essential oils & herbs to treat us for everything... We're never sick, not even a cold or flu.

But I can't afford the dispensaries, so I have to continue being a pirate.

Stupid immoral laws suck; it is our moral duty to break them.

BTW, Joey - QakeLady & I are gonna adopt you, kiddo! I've been talking to her about how she needs an antebellum mansion she can turn into a baking school with tea room... and I'll live out back in my cabin & raise all the pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, etc. & the veggies & herbs she needs for the kitchen. I'd love to run a school & teach "olde-tyme skills."

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

when you start that school, sign me up 🥰

(1) Show this thread