Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-get-the-corporate-boot-off-the-neck-of-hemp-products.html

Only people mentioned by @StraussForHouse in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Yes please. The people subject to DOT testing are told ANY hemp product metabolites (NOT just THC) found in their testing will result in loss of license. Large population that would benefit from something natural like this for pain.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

My husband was terminal
His pain was terrible .. The doctor told him they would give him the strongest pain meds
available. They named several. We had never heard of them.
My husband looked at me and said
I want to be healthy and aware in my mind
I want to watch my grandkids play and be able to smile and interact with them.
To tell you the truth I'd rather have pot
Oregon has stores now but at that time you needed a perscription from the doctor
I hooked him up with all he requested
There were times his hands would not work
So I loaded up the pipe ... I took the hit
as I kissed him I blew it into his mouth

His pain lessened with pot and I found some good over the counter generic pain meds to compensate.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Truth ... They were made by God in creation
Tobacco was too.
God made no mistake ... He knows best

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

We can have 4 plants in Va

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Making sure that the rich get richer and that we get sicker!

(4) Show this thread