Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You know Nana has questions:

So are they going to disclose EVERYTHING>
This seems to be a touchy spot.

I understand totally having to have a certain percentage of the population awake to avoid never ending civil war, but to what degree will they truth up?

Agree with me or not is a personal choice of course, but I have always thought that it should be the WHOLE truth.
Clean slate start over.

Never been interested in just swapping out the group of leaders over me that are deciding for me what I need to know and cant handle.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Yes, however painful, we must know the truth or history can be repeated.

Agree, Joey.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

TOTALLY agree. FREEDOM = TRUTH. TRUTH = FREEDOM. If they do this slow half-truth sheot much longer there WILL be a pitchfork rebellion.

I’m with you 110%❗️🤨Rip the Damn Band-Aid ,FOOKEN OFF❗️🤨

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Wow - do I understand your frustration. A few months ago, I was really struggling with the pie crust promises being posted by various people who claim to know what they are posting. I then realized that every person on these social media sites are just people like me. They (we) all have our set of values, our own contributions to make to this Great Awakening. We humans often tend to decipher things based on our own feelings rather than to dig deeper for the facts. In the end of my self debate, I realized that there is only ONE SOURCE of the TRUTH and that is GOD. He alone can lead me on the best path, teach the best ways to live, protect me from evil like no power on earth. So I now read posts, some I really enjoy, some I pass over. I devote at least a few hours a day studying the Word of God and in prayer for the lost children who are still in those damn DUMBS. My peace is greater and I am much less frustrated. I pray that you will find your peace.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

let's look at this differently - think about how many people have died (children committing suicide included) - lost their families, friends, income due to this same theory that not ALL will be revealed? if the truth HAD been dropped in full by now - yes there would be those who lose it - BUT there would be a UNITY that is even grander than what we see now. Freedom and Truth are not just about God - but about OUR RIGHTS to KNOW and SEE. P E R I O D.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I agree with you, but suppose Q here refers to an inner and spiritual process that each person will undergo within himself... a spiritual view of good and evil? I certainly think this is possible, because Q also often refers to the Divine and prayers such as the Lord's Prayer. It's just a thought...