The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

future proves the past in the Present
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I return to twit often to see if the zombies have woke up? Nope..They calling Durham a nothing burger LOL. we did what we could.

TRUTH VIBES . 🇺🇸🦅

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The other day I felt that we were going wrong direction. I had to remove myself, walked away.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The new masks look like bras from 1970's TV commercials. Lots of people embracing them. I just worked with someone who bought an additional residence, to stay away from people. These people are so far gone. Bring it.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

I know. It's sad. I woke up a shit ton on FB for 4 years and 3 accounts later. I got real tired of starting over.
But today I am the point where I just say "I tried" I'm tired.

(1) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

The public isn't awake though.
They never will be unless TV stations are taken over and truth is pumped out.

7 billion people. Yes, we may have woken up a few million over the last couple of years. But that's a drop in the ocean.

When you have countries with 80+ per cent taking jabs, that's the asleep ones.

Average Joe is ....

Still lining up for boosters.

Still taking PCRs.

Knows nothing about the current Pfizer scandal.

Knows nothing about any convoy or freedom protest going on world wide.

Completely unaware o Klaus Schwab and friends.

etc etc etc

Sorry, but a sledgehammer approach is needed.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

some of us were a awakened when we seen this years ago..
"every dog has his day"

✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbf6wB8LSU

CNN - Kasich Saying John McCain Was Put to Death - YouTube

Gov. John Kasich says John McCain was put to death not that he died from cancer.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Hopefully this is the good part where all the treasonous scumbags get arrested.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

The only Real input I receive is when I am here. I come in contact with other people & they truly are clueless, living in their own created illusion, low vibration. If I try to speak about any type of corruption, I am immediately shut down, they don’t want to hear it.
I look back at 9/11, never again right? That didn’t last long, denial is very powerful. It may have to be something undeniably powerful to get the world’s attention. May God have mercy on us🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💥

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Agree Diana...see the same here. Very distrubing so then I pray, for HIs help and to open their eyes if it is His will.

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

And admonishing others is a high vibration?🤔

I've been awake since 1963. Would you like to have a conversation?

(2) Show this thread

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Where I live, the public does not accept reality, rejects facts and data that doesn't fit the view presented by TellLieVision.
They also want me dead and gone, they make sure to tell me that.
People around me adore tyranny and perceive they cannot breathe without a foot on their neck. They have no intention to accept rational, critical thought, genocide makes them feel safe. They are lost.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

They may not be human. I think part of disclosure will
reveal Soulless beings living amongst us. W/out a Soul,
they have no Compassion, Empathy or even Caring.

Find friends who think like you do... Or wait for
disclosure, when they can't escape the truth.

There may be millions of these amongst us.

1) Vril Drones= The Cabal uses these to create killers & slaves.
The real person dies & the Vril takes over the body.

2) Clones= The Cabal has been making them for decades.
They look human but are empty shells, pretending
to have human responses.

3) MK Ultra= The Cabal tortures their OWN kids, to make
sure they have NO Soul, heart or empathy. I think mass
killers are these... programmed to kill, at a certain "trigger".

See 3 pics below

(1) Show this thread

That makes sense ... have noticed many repeats

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Truth Statement.. WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response John Q.. to his Publication

at this point the gap is so wide... i’ve had to shift strategies entirley.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You know Nana has questions:

So are they going to disclose EVERYTHING>
This seems to be a touchy spot.

I understand totally having to have a certain percentage of the population awake to avoid never ending civil war, but to what degree will they truth up?

Agree with me or not is a personal choice of course, but I have always thought that it should be the WHOLE truth.
Clean slate start over.

Never been interested in just swapping out the group of leaders over me that are deciding for me what I need to know and cant handle.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

preach it sister nana! totally agree! I get to decide whether or not I can handle the truth - not some government or military official. This whole plan - while I have immense respect for parts of it - overall is just not aligning with Who I Really Am as a Spark of Source God. That part of me is overwhelmingly in need of freedom and truth. feels like those of us who came her awake have not be included in this plan (in terms of how it's playing out). this place feels more like a prison than ever before for me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree,, it's time.

(7) Show this thread

Public is not awake. Shock treatment is required. It will take the arrest of Fauci or a collapse of their currency to get their attention (I don't think the Durham indictments even register). Right now too many people are focused on fighting each other over masks and vaccine status.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Well you know something is up when all the people around you, who just a few weeks ago were avid CNN loyalists, have decided they don't know what to believe so they've made the decision to not watch or listen to the news at all. On the flip side, they've just decided to go on with their lives like nothing is wrong.

(1) Show this thread

It's paradoxical as the mass awakening is very real, the family schisms are very real, the physical and psychological struggle is very real — but the backdrop "movie" is hilariously unreal. "The Anti-Matrix" movie works to undo all "The Matrix" movies they watched before... but the movie theatre is still very real!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yes,
while it has been insane the depths the WHs have had to go to just to get their attention and at times hilarious, it is real.
There will be suicides and real consequences of all of this that are going to be quite the challenge to overcome to evolve.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

DO IT Q!
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

arrests?

(2) Show this thread

Been sayin this for over a year now. yup. Had to be shown first

I suspected that! Thanks for confirming DoQ! No way you would allow people to be maimed by [their]poison pen.

Exactly, ppl call Nana crazy when I say Q and Trump have had control of twit wit and others all along.

Like he went over and took control of all major countries and couldnt take control of Jack and Zuck?

No Name executed! we arent seeing everything that is going on or has been going on behind the gag orders/NDA's ... but there is panic in DC FO SHO! since this video below...
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbf6wB8LSU

CNN - Kasich Saying John McCain Was Put to Death - YouTube

Gov. John Kasich says John McCain was put to death not that he died from cancer.

(3) Show this thread