Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.

You know Nana has questions:

So are they going to disclose EVERYTHING>
This seems to be a touchy spot.

I understand totally having to have a certain percentage of the population awake to avoid never ending civil war, but to what degree will they truth up?

Agree with me or not is a personal choice of course, but I have always thought that it should be the WHOLE truth.
Clean slate start over.

Never been interested in just swapping out the group of leaders over me that are deciding for me what I need to know and cant handle.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree,, it's time.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

preach it sister nana! totally agree! I get to decide whether or not I can handle the truth - not some government or military official. This whole plan - while I have immense respect for parts of it - overall is just not aligning with Who I Really Am as a Spark of Source God. That part of me is overwhelmingly in need of freedom and truth. feels like those of us who came her awake have not be included in this plan (in terms of how it's playing out). this place feels more like a prison than ever before for me.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Agree, Joey.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Yes, however painful, we must know the truth or history can be repeated.

(7) Show this thread

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

I don't see how they can undo hundreds of years of lies in one rip. Folks can't even handle the very basic lies, never mind what they have done to us for half a millennia.

I want Silent Running to become loud and clear! Ring the bells that still can ring.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

I don't see how they can undo hundreds of years of lies in one rip. Folks can't even handle the very basic lies, never mind what they have done to us for half a millennia.

I want Silent Running to become loud and clear! Ring the bells that still can ring.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Maybe this is why Q says it's going to be Biblical. Mere man sure can't accomplish it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Yeah I understand, me to but I understand it.

Simon Parkes has mentioned that there are some in the WHs that want to give the slower softer disclosure a chance to work, kinda like what we are seeing by way of fox news lately.

I know I know it may well be better everyone is not like Nana, Thank the Lord, but Nana has always been a "ripe the damn bandaid off" person.
Juan has mentioned many times that there will be a nuke type scare event & most likely God will chime in as well when he is ready.

I have had to come into this softer Nana for sure.
You are talking to an old lady that still has an AR-15 under her bed fyi.

It has been hard to learn how to keep the sword in the sheath, but God makes demands and Nana complies.🙏

(2) Show this thread

Agree. WHOLE truth!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

What did DJT say about everything declassed/disclosed by Aug 1st? Is it in an E.O. ?