Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Department of Homeland Security has issued a statement against all Patriots since they lost the Covid narrative. This is the Democrats getting ready to come after YOU ! Just do everything in Peace and never surrender , ever !
Share with all Patriots as Peace is the only path.

Fuck the federal govt

It’s real and we are their targets. Buckle up and us caution . They will be monitoring Telegram and Gab non stop. Peace is the only way forward. Never use violence, ever.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Patriot act made it official. But they were doing it long before then

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I thought the White Hats are in control and this is a movie. If they come after patriots then it's not a movie. Also what about the drop "You and your families are safe." I'm just getting more and more confused.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Well for one many many died or were murdered in hospitals incentivised to test for positive CV19 and more if put on a ventilator. They used Remdesavir to shutdown the kidneys first, then the liver and heart. They’re still doing this. They get more money if you die in their hospital. To me thats when the movie ended and this is no longer amusing to watch. This is PURE EVIL you are seeing and now they are coming for all Patriots. Not a movie anymore. Pray that the 40 days and nights comes soon.

(1) Show this thread

I never look for trouble nor do I start trouble. But if trouble comes my way God have mercy on them cuz I won't.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

AMEN TO THAT !!! GOD HELP THEM CAUSE I WON'T !!! I HAVE ALWAYS SAID DON'T START NO SHIT WON'T BE NO SHIT !!! THIS IS MY LAND MY HOME AND MY FAMILY I WILL PROTECT THEM WITH MY LIFE PERIOD !!! I WILL NOT GO OUT LOOKING FOR IT BUT HERE I WILL DEFEND IT WITH MY LAST BREATH AND BULLETS .. PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

That does not mean you shouldn’t defend your castle to the last breath of the fool who tried to enter! ⚔️😎⚔️ otherwise: Hold The Line!🇺🇸

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Defend yourself and your loved ones also your home. Stand your ground with these corrupt agencies.

(1) Show this thread