Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Department of Homeland Security has issued a statement against all Patriots since they lost the Covid narrative. This is the Democrats getting ready to come after YOU ! Just do everything in Peace and never surrender , ever !
Share with all Patriots as Peace is the only path.

Fuck the federal govt

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It’s real and we are their targets. Buckle up and us caution . They will be monitoring Telegram and Gab non stop. Peace is the only way forward. Never use violence, ever.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I thought the White Hats are in control and this is a movie. If they come after patriots then it's not a movie. Also what about the drop "You and your families are safe." I'm just getting more and more confused.

Well for one many many died or were murdered in hospitals incentivised to test for positive CV19 and more if put on a ventilator. They used Remdesavir to shutdown the kidneys first, then the liver and heart. They’re still doing this. They get more money if you die in their hospital. To me thats when the movie ended and this is no longer amusing to watch. This is PURE EVIL you are seeing and now they are coming for all Patriots. Not a movie anymore. Pray that the 40 days and nights comes soon.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I agree when I saw all the innocent people being murdered in hospitals. That is the line in the sand and they crossed it. There are many evil people in this world.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

I saw it to , my husband was in there for 8 days along with his boss his boss died i know they nurdered him . Its still going on in these hospitals when is some one going to stop this ?

(1) Show this thread