Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Department of Homeland Security has issued a statement against all Patriots since they lost the Covid narrative. This is the Democrats getting ready to come after YOU ! Just do everything in Peace and never surrender , ever !
Share with all Patriots as Peace is the only path.

Fuck the federal govt

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It’s real and we are their targets. Buckle up and us caution . They will be monitoring Telegram and Gab non stop. Peace is the only way forward. Never use violence, ever.

I never look for trouble nor do I start trouble. But if trouble comes my way God have mercy on them cuz I won't.

AMEN TO THAT !!! GOD HELP THEM CAUSE I WON'T !!! I HAVE ALWAYS SAID DON'T START NO SHIT WON'T BE NO SHIT !!! THIS IS MY LAND MY HOME AND MY FAMILY I WILL PROTECT THEM WITH MY LIFE PERIOD !!! I WILL NOT GO OUT LOOKING FOR IT BUT HERE I WILL DEFEND IT WITH MY LAST BREATH AND BULLETS .. PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it