Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Department of Homeland Security has issued a statement against all Patriots since they lost the Covid narrative. This is the Democrats getting ready to come after YOU ! Just do everything in Peace and never surrender , ever !
Share with all Patriots as Peace is the only path.

Fuck the federal govt

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It’s real and we are their targets. Buckle up and us caution . They will be monitoring Telegram and Gab non stop. Peace is the only way forward. Never use violence, ever.

I never look for trouble nor do I start trouble. But if trouble comes my way God have mercy on them cuz I won't.

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

AMEN TO THAT !!! GOD HELP THEM CAUSE I WON'T !!! I HAVE ALWAYS SAID DON'T START NO SHIT WON'T BE NO SHIT !!! THIS IS MY LAND MY HOME AND MY FAMILY I WILL PROTECT THEM WITH MY LIFE PERIOD !!! I WILL NOT GO OUT LOOKING FOR IT BUT HERE I WILL DEFEND IT WITH MY LAST BREATH AND BULLETS .. PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW