The Department of Homeland Security has issued a statement against all Patriots since they lost the Covid narrative. This is the Democrats getting ready to come after YOU ! Just do everything in Peace and never surrender , ever !
Share with all Patriots as Peace is the only path.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

In related news . . .

Go read the Constitution, Homeland Security.

I wonder if putting this big & beautiful banner on my roof to support our Military when they fly over will classify me as a terrorist?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

When criminals would want to stop you they will label you as whatever is necessary to achieve their agenda. So yes they could.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

[they] can not escape God's view or punishment. [their] time is near the end...

TRUST GOD!

nuff said.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Yet they leave the border open to terrorist invaders.

These orgs need to be broken into a million billion pieces... they are the enemy of America, they are nothing more than mafia goons.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I agree 100%

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

They’ll be subject to their own declaration, as they are the hostile enemy of The People! DJT is going to flip that script! ⚔️😎⚔️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I wish I had your faith. I keep thinking of the Patriots trapped in DC.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dear FBI and DOJ

Daily Reminder for morons

Go Fuck Yourselves

Best Always,

(4) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Their running scared.

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

So does this mean that every one of their agencies, all those within and every “news” outlet that sold us false information about covid and the vax are now terrorists?! Or should i say STILL??

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

They lost the Covid Narrative now they are coming for Patriots. Hold the line and have no fear as if God is with us then who can stand against us ? We are in a War with the Criminal Mafia controlling our government. Soon the 40 days and nights will begin.

(1) Show this thread

Fuck the federal govt

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It’s real and we are their targets. Buckle up and us caution . They will be monitoring Telegram and Gab non stop. Peace is the only way forward. Never use violence, ever.

(1) Show this thread

Share the post above so no one gets violent with the government. We are close to the 40 days and nights.