Its time to end federal taxes and bring on social security reparations for US Citizens, innappropiately fooked by the system!

Do it Q!!!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

That would be a dream come true. I get my first Social Security Check next month.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i spoke these words out loud this morning..into the light of the sun

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I don't want reparations...

I want Gods best.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...paid into that system since 1981~!

Hi Doq, I was wondering about crypto and taxes. I've seen some youtubers recommending some Tax apps that helps you with filling your crypto taxes. Uphold is asking me to send my S.S.# so they can issue my 1099B any advice will be helpful. I don't want to file them but I also don't want to make a bad decision that will hurt me and my kids future. Thanks in advance.

by now, everybody should be not paying taxes wherever possible without losing your house. we are past the point of risking job and arrest. nobody should be employed anyways as employment is slavery. everyone should be self employed

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Never allow anyone, company, fund disbursement to hold / pay "FED TAXES" never never never ...

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

boom
boom
boom
boom > drop the hammer Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Isnt it time yet Doq?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

and can we just mention the insanity of being taxed twice on the income where social security is taken from while you were working …them tax you again on the annual social security amount.

what a rip-off and [they] have been getting away with it for years! i feel bad for those poor elderly people who worked hard all thir lives and now just squeek by every month on those measely checks

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

This limit I was given was just over 17k in additional money after that they start reducing your ss checks on some arbitrary sliding scale. I have not checked but I guess there is a point where you make enough where you dont get a ss check but I havent verified that.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Agreed. But nothing will happen until Biden is removed.

I cannot imagine why the White Hats continue to delay - except to make Patriots suffer? We are close - I feel it - but I also feel any delays at this point are a choice by the White Hats.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My story is I worked for 50 years as a nurse, paid into Social Security for 50 years, delayed taking my Social Security until age 70 which was the longest it could be delayed to get the higher monthly payment because of delaying. Then they REDUCE my payment because my husband and my income goes above an arbitrary amount dictated by the government. My husband still works part-time due to the inflation we are now experiencing, so he is still paying into the system. I puposely delayed my SS income to receive the higher amount. It is called IRMAA, "Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts."

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Nana has bitched this is just wrong for them to do for years.

Light always overcomes the darkness.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Evil. It's your money.

(2) Show this thread

Without question.

Yes, Before We Have To Pay More Taxes This Year! Please!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Do You Know Where To Find The Video Of Them Bringing Bkack Boxes Into WH? Looks Like TVs? I Cant Find It, Or Who Posted?

(1) Show this thread

YES!!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

I think that thought daily!!

There is no reason anybody should go without anything in this country.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

History Class is in Sessions! Luv Ya Doq! ❤️
10 pics

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🕶

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Hoping it happens ASAP. Drowning in debt that I was not in before 2021.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Please! We owe around $17k. Maybe 17 will be my lucky number and we won’t have to pay? 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

High above the San Juaquin valley about an hour ago there were 4 sets of 2, maybe 3 planes. They were so high up all you could see was the exhaust, headed south

(1) Show this thread

Yes please before I file this year 🙄

abso fooking lootly !!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Before having my taxes done in March please. I think I will owe more taxes than I paid in :(. taxes & insurance-story of my life (thank God I don't have bills) people cannot get ahead out here.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

My kids deserve autism reparations.

DO IT DOQ+/BATMAN/POTUS!!
AMERICA LOVES AND THANKS YOU!! ❤🙏🇺🇸

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

That would be nice! 😊