Whether the earth is flat or not doesn’t solve shit.

It doesn’t make people not evil.

It doesn’t keep people from sacrificing and abusing children.

It doesn’t help us win anything.

If anything, it divides and conquers and people end up arguing about pointless shit.

Let’s take 3 steps forward and zero steps back instead of 1 step forward and two steps back.

Flat earth arguments are for weak minds, given the current situation on planet earth.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

T H A N K . Y O U . finally

Absolutely. The ugly bidness in the front windshield must be dealt with then sort out everything else later.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Agreed. I think this is being pushed so hard at the moment (whether true or false) to discredit us in the eyes of those just waking up.
Of course we have been lied about almost everything, but you can't bombard people/make them think you are any crazier than they might already or they shut down on you.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

i think the same!!! I had exactly this conversation today. its apparently proof how much they lied to us? really? from the 40,000 foot view it means bugger all

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

100%, everything other than taking out the evil doers and saving our children is a distraction. Distractions help the evil DS/Cabal/Globalist

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Those children can care less about those arguments right now. Stay with the children and exposing the evil. Normies still dont see the children. Help them see.

(1) Show this thread

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Copy that.

Q drop 563

Why are we here?
Why are we providing crumbs?
Think MEMO.
BUILDING THE ARMY.
Not convinced this is spreading?
You, the PEOPLE, have THE POWER.
You, the PEOPLE, just forgot how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
APART you are weak.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED!
LEARN!
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - LEARN!
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
This is more important than you can imagine.
Q

THANK YOU for this post!!! I was typing something this morning before work and erased it.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I have noticed something very consistent.
Those of us who research flat earth and share our findings, do so very calmly. Sometimes, even enthusiastically.
Those who criticize us call us names and cuss about it and get very angry. What? Have we struck a nerve? We don't argue. Globers do.

Gee- y'all into "vibes" -which camp provides the most negative vibes?

We already KNOW about the children. We already KNOW about the fiat currency, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, and all that crap. We already KNOW about the Plandemic, the death jabs, Remdesivir, depopulation, the "great reset". I do battle on TWITTER, trying to redpill people about these topics. I even visit Libtards' pages and diplomatically drop red pills there. How many Anons just stay on Anonup, preaching to the choir? (Don't answer that.)

I am free to research any TRUTH I want to. There is NOTHING I can do about the other topics except to drop red pills on THE BATTLEFIELD (Twitter, FB, etc.), and I do that daily.

You gotta admit though… It’s a pretry significant lie being perpetuated upon humanity!! Yes, the children are priority#1 but immediately following that comes TRUTH!!! All these lies keep us from understanding our significance and reason for being here. Plus it keeps us from progressing and ascending as human beings!! They should have never fucked with the children!!!#SaveTheChildren#wwg1wga

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

The TRUTH is worth fighting for

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I agree.
Manners are manners where ever you stand!
People have lost their manners!
Parents have stopped teaching manners!
Flat or Round
Manners are imperative!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Q drop 3012:
“Patriots stand at the ready, and prepared, for what is about to come.
THE GREAT AWAKENING!”
Q

Thanks Doq! Have a great day!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

Prepared and waiting

(1) Show this thread

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Isn't it a bit strange that the only real divisiveness that comes from it though are all the people that mock, insult, and dismiss those of us talking about it?

It's very similar to normies/media's treatment of "conspiracy theorists" in general, all the while they have to appeal to authority, use strawmen arguments, and defend the lies of liars...which is strange in and of itself coming from people who are otherwise awake to [their] deceptions.

Where's the division coming from again? Not those of us simply trying to expose the lie, but those experiencing cognitive dissonance throwing around insults and being dismissive.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Pointless to you, but not pointless to others. No need to argue. Why argue???

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Exactly, its doing nothing but gatekeeping and causing a distraction, from like you said, moving 3 steps forwar, if not more steps forward. its nice to stop and look at the scenery sometimes but there is also more of it on down the road. lets keep moving foward and kick this thing into warp speed...

AMEN TO THAT

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Doq, I vehemently disagree with you and you need to know why.
The true cosmology of our environment reveals our Creator and any lies about it deny Him.
Furthermore, the globe earth lie is a precedent from upon which many more lies come.
For instance, no other planets besides earth means no extraterrestrials besides spiritual/celestial beings.
No one who truly believes in the one true Creation would ever accept ET's as fact and thus would rightfully be on guard against malignant, malicious spiritual beings that would hurt children.
Project Bluebeam would be identified immediately by a "flat earther" as a scam.
while children held captive in dumbs by demonic forces would be understood.
Albeit, i concede it is not the hot-button priority and we're on a schedule so to speak

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

verden vil bedras

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Doq, I understand why you think this. It is a huge red pill to swallow. I was where you are now about 2 years ago. Didnt give a crap about the shape, what does it matter and why?

Well, it matters because:

We, people on earth are the center of creation, not a speck in a large universe,
thus PROVING an Intelligent Designer.
Athiests suddenly are hit with the fact Proving God exists.. Believers are vindicated and emboldened in their faith and Agnostics finally will jump off of the fence.

The fear of a meteor hitting us, the sun exploding, axis tilt, climate change, etc Immediately vaporates because we are in an enclosed system.

People then see that NASA, government, military and all of our learning institutions have lied to us all across the earth so that leads them to start wanting to know what else they are lying about.

The peace that finally came over me after learning the truth is indescribable.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Seems to me you can prove the existence of God by asking one question: Where did everything come from?

"Science" has no answer for this one. The Big Bang requires a huge miracle before it can even begin.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Plus, I think humanity will become better stewards of the Earth. ❤

(5) Show this thread

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

doq, its good to know the tricks these demons play on us so that we know their tricks. there IS a reason “they” wanted us to believe it is a globe. have you even researched it? it is good to know all of the devils lies👺and why they lie about it. the more i know about their👺lies, the more i know about God’s truth✝️, the devil will NOT trick me now or in any future situations.
i get your point sbout more serious matters, but when it comes down to it, it is ALL serious, and it could mean your life🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

Yes lets stick with the mission! Save the Children! 🙏

Agree but still important because it defines who we are: the pinacle of Gods creation .

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

It is very easy to fall into the hubrys trap. What if there is no "pinnacle" of God's creations? What if we just get over own egos and celebrate all of God's creations? God created EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY in the universe! Indescribably marvelous! Every blade of grass, rock, tree, star, planet, even space itself! Wow! Also, there are no doubt other planets out there whose inhabitants know God and celebrate Him, too! So maybe if we get off over our tendencies to argue about silly stuff like whether or not the earth is round or flat and get to work on the important things we might make some headway on our current missions: A) Each one of us developing a closer relationship to God and B) Making this planet great, with God's Grace and help!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Tat is a tough Scripture Jason. Group think is actually terrible. Think for yourselves. Disagreement brings truth, Debate brings truth

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

so true. people are failing to see that God expects us to be one in thought to enter His Kingdom. He is trying to show everyone His truth and they dont want to see His truth, only their own truth. Gods people need to be on same page, NOT scattered in their own thoughts or ways😢🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

stupid things to argue about absolutely hundred percent correct🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️ hundred percent true patriot

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

it doesn't matter the shape..........what matters is what happens here...........AND where we really are (and WHO put us here)........and what's outside of this place.......

God became flesh, died on the cross, buried in a tomb, raised from the dead.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Earth has an inner earth?

There is a lot going on in the inner earth?

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

The body of Christ is one body with many parts. Christ alone is the head; the people are the different parts of the body. Each part has his own function, and all work together to make the body operate. If all were the same, the body would not work. (1 Cor 12:14-26)😐

Truthers are in search of the TRUTH.
Some are well-versed in the truth about the political establishment,
or the educational system,
or big pharma & medicine,
or natural healing,
or technology,
or ancient history,
or NASA & the earth shape,
or HAARP
or DUMBS ,cloning & chimeras

The point is, ALL these topics are important for discussion, because the lies have kept people oppressed for centuries.
Lies are the biggest weapon of the enemy.
It's the TRUTH that makes you free. 🤨

There should be NO arguments among genuine truth seekers; information sharing is gathering wheat and blowing away chaff.
Those who would argue and belittle simply have that nature, and would argue with a tree stump 🙄

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

He who has ears to hear let him hear.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Don't forget there are Jewish people in this fight, too. Not everyone is a Christian.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

For Nana it is only extremely relevant at this particular moment in this battle if it affects the outcome or evolution.

For me, yes it is important to know the truth at some point about it as well and I am not convinced either way.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

As long as there is division we will NEVER be well rounded!

(1) Show this thread