L4/L5 Herniated, Pinching Nerve
Special Op.
Anyone go thru it?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

New Today:
“The James Webb Space Telescope will reach its final destination in LaGrange 2 in a few minutes.”

HT Military Events TG
https://t.me/MilitaryEvents/1231

Child of God, just trusting the plan. Nurse by profession, Patriot by choice.

yes!! ice will be your best friend for many weeks, stretch often, ease into activity, of course ibuprofen and spinal decompression. Sending prayers VK ♥️🙏

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🙃 Antigravity helps realignment! Decompression and inversion can be beneficial though may get aggravated if below 60 degrees.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Tried inversion?

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

4 times.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

sounds like a minority group(...) do you believe you can regenerate(?) you know 369 and all
think mirror for every pinch(?)
or if its constant have regulare breathing exersizes where you Generate gratitude that is 3(?)visualize repairing your micro that is 6(action) 9 is where manifestion from what your creating
its what i gather from watch the water among other meanings

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I have a good friend who is a specialty back surgeon , but you know that.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Felt that when read it, sounds painful.
No, but I got other Shirts.
🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I started writing my response noticed it was 10:10 just adds to the#NoCoincidence! I had 3 bad events in my life ALL 3 happened on JANUARY 17th, yes MLK holiday been a joke in my family that its a jinxed day for me but I think the opposite! One of the events was a fall that has ruined my L-4/L-5 Discs (BTW L-4/L-5 Qposts =124 + 125 which I interpret as 3-2-1 Which is Friday the 14th plus 30 = February 14 Valentines Day ♥️). I saw this VK post just a few minutes ago via a repost on Twitter and I almost had a heart attack so immediately had to share this story. I was scheduled for a nerve ablasion TODAY on my L-4 L-5 but I cancelled it because getting over being sick. What are the chances of seeing this post on the very same day? The January 17th events were a bad fall, a car accident and I moved back to S. California the day of the 1994 Northridge Earthquake ended up falling hitting my head and re-injurying my L-4 L-5 discs! So moral of the story here absolutely#nocoincidences! 😳

Making GOD’s love famous is why we are here!

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Ive had 2 back surgeries for L5/S1!

(1) Show this thread

Have you seen the Xrays and MRI's showing the misalignment ... the pinched nerves can be painful and cause a other dysfunctions.
mine was only mm's off, yet it takes it toll.

I chose NOT to have spinal surgery, rather every time I thought I would I was guided elsewhere. Became an avid tennis player 30 years ago, now it keep me sane / physically and emotionally ... I just sit briefly to open / maintain the nerve path.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

jfk

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

WHOA! Is there some kind of connection with all of us? I had cervical spinal surgery back in 2010 replacing 2 herniated discs win my neck with cadaver bone. They were both impacting my spinal cord causing pain and numbness down my left arm.

Hmmm. 🤔 Interesting. I've read back through some of the replies to VK's post and some folks read something completely different than a back problem.....Lagrange points, triangles and wormholes???

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

After I commented I got the feeling he wasn't referring to back issues!

(1) Show this thread

Wormhole?

Yes indeed . President JFK went thru it ! Maybe yours problems are gentics , hummmm Vincent ?? 😁🤭😎

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

☝️WTF

(1) Show this thread

[THEY] herniating and fooked /_

In response Jen ... to his Publication

I don’t understand this. What does it mean?

(1) Show this thread

yes! 2003 I had a double laminectomy which didn't work so in 2005 I had L4 L5 fused and I have been fine ever since. I picked the right doctor I guess.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I just read over 100 responses. Wow. I pray for everyone's health.
My young teen is going through a bit different than scenarios I read here. Just too much to list it all here. She's a fighter. She's not giving up and we are not giving up.
I hope you're not experience any of back pain.

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Teeter Inversion table. Best money you'll ever spend

VK, I am in the medical field and one of my patients told me about these docs and what they can do with stem cell injections. The group here in CO started it but they are all over the U.S now. Their procrdure is different than most other PRP injections in that once the blood is drawn and spun down, the stem cells are looked at under a microscope and they know exactly what and how many stem cells are getting injected. My patient avoided back surgery, knee replacement and shoulder repair.
I had plantar fascitis in both feet and a torn meniscus in one of my knees. I had injections in all three and now I am pain free. It is not covered by insurance 🙄 but it is beyond worth it. It’s definitely worth a second opinoin especially if surgery is recommended.
https://regenexx.com/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=organic

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Yes, and I'm really sorry you have to deal with it. Up your folic acid intake 2 mgs daily. helps regenerate nerves. Let your lower body hang to take pressure off. Sending healing thoughts your way...Best of luck to you.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

RSO is always a great choice.
We also like to use Tiger Balm.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I swear this stuff helped me when I had Covid symptoms in March of 2020. Haven't been sick since. A small dose can make a headache go away instantly.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

L=12

Qpost 125
https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23125

Qpost 124
Nov 07, 2017 6:34:55 PM EST
Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No. 148452545
+++
++
+
Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana same shit almost no disc left in bottom 5, I get the Radio Frequencies (Nerve Blocks) as well but make my doc put me into silly land to do it. Fookn needles stuck all the way into spine hurts like hell.
If someone is just beginning down this road the machines most Chiropractors put you on spinal decompression) to pull the disc apart are well worth it and work for a while for most ppl. If you dont have deterioration that may even fix it.
If more than just a pinch, it will help to have regular adjustments, radio frequencies once or twice a year but MOST OF ALL keeping your core lean and muscles strong.
I had them yrs ago when back issues first started an worked well for a while.
Radio frequencies> you have a sensory nerve running up each side of spine. They burn the nerve into so that it still hurts but you dont know that it hurts so bad.
Anti-inflammatories necessary.

Takes mine about a yr to grow back together..

I had a decompression surgery for exactly that. I was scared with all the bad things people were saying about back surgeries. But, I had 100% the best results. Wasn't laid up much at all (maybe a week). Only thing is, it doesn't last all that long. Mine is back after 9 years, just a different level.

going through now! i also have two herniated at c3 & c5

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Another “paint the picture” comm
Snow White >> Rose?
Godfather III 🍊 >> Sagat?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Alternate heat and ice. Heat relaxes muscles, ice reduces inflammation. Look up physical therapy videos for back exercises and stretches. These worked for me for L5-S1 issues. Sleep with pillow under knees if back sleeping, pillow between knees for side sleeping. Try physical therapy first before considering surgery. 😇