#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

L4/L5 Herniated, Pinching Nerve
Special Op.
Anyone go thru it?

I started writing my response noticed it was 10:10 just adds to the#NoCoincidence! I had 3 bad events in my life ALL 3 happened on JANUARY 17th, yes MLK holiday been a joke in my family that its a jinxed day for me but I think the opposite! One of the events was a fall that has ruined my L-4/L-5 Discs (BTW L-4/L-5 Qposts =124 + 125 which I interpret as 3-2-1 Which is Friday the 14th plus 30 = February 14 Valentines Day ♥️). I saw this VK post just a few minutes ago via a repost on Twitter and I almost had a heart attack so immediately had to share this story. I was scheduled for a nerve ablasion TODAY on my L-4 L-5 but I cancelled it because getting over being sick. What are the chances of seeing this post on the very same day? The January 17th events were a bad fall, a car accident and I moved back to S. California the day of the 1994 Northridge Earthquake ended up falling hitting my head and re-injurying my L-4 L-5 discs! So moral of the story here absolutely#nocoincidences! 😳

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QDuck in this post can reply

Making GOD’s love famous is why we are here!

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Ive had 2 back surgeries for L5/S1!